Ctf_the_map_with_the_instagib_redneck_aliens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

thrillzilla

Dec 13, 2003
Holland
Well I just released my first map, you can download it from :

www.fxp-network.nl/milka/underdogs/AlienRedneck1_1.zip

Please post your comments after you played it, so I know what to look out for with my futuremaps. It's instagib only btw.

Here are some pics from my map.

Shot0013.JPG

Shot0014.JPG

Shot0015.JPG

Hope you'll like it :) and enjoy

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Man... that looked so promising for real weapons mod. Why iGib only?! Can't place a few weapons? IGib "erases" tehm for that gametype, so no real excuse on that point...

thrillzilla

Dec 13, 2003
Holland
hmmz well I guess your right. Hehe well I'll just put some normal weapons in. I really liked instagib and it was a nice sight to see all the players storming through the cornfield blasted a way by the red instagib beams, this would make the gameplay real fast and all. It would give it a nice storm the barricades kinda feeling. Well I will redo this map with weapons :) for those who don' t like instagib.

Cya'll

thrillzilla

Dec 13, 2003
Holland
Thnx :)
well the hardest part was finding the right photo to adjust. Becasue Finding a good truck from the side was hard.And In holland there aren't many trucks to make a photo of. I found one that was well crooked but with some adjusting I managed to turn it into a useable texture. Although I didn't make a texture for the front and back :( If you want you can copy and paste the truck into your own map. I also got some nice car textures that are not used in the map that are in the Redneckchurch.utx file, feel free to use those too.

Thnx and cya :)