Seeya...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Originally posted by the~oreca
I don't really want to make it a bad day for you, but you did some good ponits at the end :)
I wasn't directing it at ya, but mostly for general public who thought Canada is a place where everyone is completly safe, exept for those northern penguin attacks :D

penguins and polarbears the 2 animals most likely to take over Canada me thinks :D

EmptySpace

Jul 23, 2001
Visit site
If you want people to treat you like you're older, act like it. Bitching and whining that people have different opinions than yours won't get you anywhere. Respect is something you have to earn.

Good-bye. Welcome to the real world.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
isnt this like the third time you have left the forum for good?

:rolleyes:

(if anyone else mentioned this sorry, im not reading a whole thread on it ;) )

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
Well...
This is an interesting turn of events that I didn't see comming.
LDW leaving... because of what people think. Now... isn't that just... wrong?
now, just think, if everyone did that, how many would have left in the "Is There a God?" thread?
LDW, it's your decision, but I, for one, think that you are making a mistake.
Use your discression.
If you do leave, just don't come crawling back... That would defeat the purpose, don't you think? Think it through first.
Til we meet again.

Siledre

Scorpions love marmalade too
Jun 14, 2000
Washington
Originally posted by LadyDeathwish
Bye BuF. Hope you neanderthals will, in time, see that 'Justice' and Patriotism will all get us killed off in the longrun.

You don't even have a clue what you just said, you are saying that I'm a neanderthal because I believe in justice and patriotism, don't you love your country, thats patriotism, if you have no room for other ideas or opinions you have a rough road ahead and especially if you can't handle the opinions here that are way less harsher than society as a whole.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

icest0rm

Ready for a cold one?
Feb 16, 2001
Antarctica
www.frostcloud.com
Something I've noticed: unless they are banned, ANYONE that has posted a "good-bye" thread before has eventually come back and posted at least one more time...

Although LDW could prove me wrong.... :)

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
She told me over private messages that she wont come back.

She is diffently leaving for the wrong thing though :(

I still dont think you guys shouldnt have been hard on her though. but at the same time she needs to accept others opionions. Grrr.... I hate situations like this. ooh well, ill miss LDW, and just get on with life.

I dont have anything against anyone here that insulted LDW. It was your choice to say what you said. consider me neutral in this whole affair of crazyness. :p

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
LDW, leaving isn't the answer. If you state your opinion and want people to listen, then you must also reciprocate the same courtesy. If you can't, then avoid posting controvesial threads.

There are alot of members here that I and other members disagreed with, but they still stay and continue to post threads, even controversial topics.

Hell, ask Simply Cosmic, Warped, Rogue Leader (from the Inf forums) and just about 80% of the other members. Although I still disagree with most of their opinions, I have more respect for them because they stick it out.

Life is not going to follow you. You have to accept life or you will be left behind. When you get older, you will soon discover that if you do not compromise or learn to accept other people's opinions, you will be a lonely and bitter person. By accepting other opinions, I don't mean agree with them. That is part of communication.

Communication is and always will be a two way street. You can't speak without listening. If you don't listen, then the communication process is broken. Another aspect of communication is to compromise.

You cannot expect to win every arguement. If you do believe you can, then you limit your chance to learn. If you can't accept being wrong or being flamed, then you only limit your constitution.

Hell, I'm being flamed as we speak. I get flamed on constant basis. Being in the military and in a position of authority makes me subject to flames every day. Ask some of my troops now...they are members of this board:). Thing is, I respect their opinions and we discuss the options.

They have learned you can't just complain...you must give a solution. Best rule there is:

If you complain, give a solution. If you have no solution, don't complain.

Harsh as it may sound...it is the truth. People don't want to hear complaints. They want solutions. When you have a solution, or propose one, people will begin to listen and even accept your opinions. It is a fact of communication.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Hell, ask Simply Cosmic, Warped, Rogue Leader (from the Inf forums) and just about 80% of the other members. Although I still disagree with most of their opinions, I have more respect for them because they stick it out.

nah that war-ped is just a pansy anus face.
;)

and a great writer once wrote.

"if you can't see an issue from all sides you dont really understand that issue at all."

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by _Zd_Synastren_
She IS gone people.
Why post here?
It's not like she's reading this, you know.

actually tha's why i feel free to express myself thusly. were she here to read it i would not. just like ive stayed out of all her threds and not said word one to her if i could help it.

i havnt forgotten that day in IRC....

Status
Not open for further replies.