Where are the maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[did]madis

Apr 22, 2008
Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm completely retarded or whatnot, but I can't find any maps. I was planning to download a bunch of CTF maps for UT99 I loved back in the days to upgrade the map list on my Strangelove server, but now it's gone. And I also recently started mapping for UT myself and wanted to submit my work (which is getting better after a lot of practice in the last 2 months) somewhere, but now I have no idea what to do. Where are all the maps :( ?

iron12

Mar 28, 2005
You can find maps at BU FileWorks.
Nalicity is down. You can't upload new maps any longer.

Yeah I click that and this is what I get.

BALLS!!!

Oops, how did you get here? You must have followed an invalid offsite link, typed in the wrong URL, or the most likely explanation, Hunter screwed up and posted it wrong.

Anywho, try the link again, or if you think Hunter did screw up, drop us a line, and let us know so we can smack Hunter around for it.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
The Fileworks is part of the BU stuff that currently doesn't work, so we need to wait the boss fixing it.
The last resort is searching stuff through the BU account at FileFront, if it is possible.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
The Balls message is annoying though, but it is funny when you get message that DarkPulse did it wrong instead...:p I got that many times..

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
everything you read here is a lie, Nali City is a conspiracy..i dont know, nvm, i ran out of material

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Well, yes & no. Nali City is gone but all of the maps it had are still available. You have to remember, the site reviewed maps and linked to downloads but those files weren't actually on the site itself.

They were hosted here:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/listing/beyondunreal/nalicity

They're all still available.

By the way, that's a sizeable link. Unless you've got a super fast computer, you might want to kick back with a good book for a few minutes.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Well, yes & no. Nali City is gone but all of the maps it had are still available. You have to remember, the site reviewed maps and linked to downloads but those files weren't actually on the site itself.

They were hosted here:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/listing/beyondunreal/nalicity

They're all still available.

By the way, that's a sizeable link. Unless you've got a super fast computer, you might want to kick back with a good book for a few minutes.

those downloads numbers seem bugged to me
for example:

as-seige = 1315910 downloads.

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
Back to the what?

the days of me releasing shitty maps that nobody cared about and i would go into servers asking people what they thought of the map and they said it sucked schlong and i would pretend like i wasnt the author

OK!!?!