The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
From his willy?

Besides, I danced a few dances in my life, some sexier than others, but procreation was never an immediate goal for me. I share drakon's confusion as to the weirdness of the suggestive nature of these dances.

It's not confusing, it's called physical attraction, it's literally being physically attracted. It is no coincidence that any number of animals in the wild have elaborate dances as part of their mating rituals.

Ie. it's a ritual. Some people need it, some people want it, some people like it and some people are not that subtle with it.

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Well you see, sometimes when two adults love each other very much, they like to do this thing called having sex. where the lady lies down and the man puts his willy inside her, and thats where babies come from.

Really!? Golly geee, thanks for the pro-tip, brossef ;)

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Lohanwhat.gif

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
you might not enjoy pro wrestling, but that doesn't mean other people are sad for doing so. that's a really ignorant thing to say. it's just another form of entertainment.

pro wrestling is simply live performance art.
these guys do skilled acrobatics and dangerous stunts in front of large crowds. and inbetween that, they do parodies of soap opera story lines. if you accept that it's supposed to be a parody, and that people know it's fake, it's actually pretty funny.

there's a reason that their TV ratings are through the roof.
beats watching anything on network television...

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Jacks is very sad :(
bah! humbug.
I don't even watch wrestling, not anymore.
but I know people who do, and I used to watch it with my dad when I was like 10-12 years old.

wrestling requires a lot more talent than most people realize.
it's entertainment and it's popular for a reason.

you can say it's sad all you want, but it doesn't make you right.