That's right! You heard it here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BitchSmack

I am back Quakers, Newbies, and Unrealer's alike! After taking my sebatical from Unreal and pursuing my career, I have decided to come back and give you a big wet, sloppy, frag up yo a$$, with the weapon of your choice!!! That's right! Move over, cuz UT is out, and I am ready to see just how many heads CAN roll! CTF, TEAM, DOMINATION, ASSAULT, STRAIGHT DM, YOU NAME IT! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif Let's GET IT ON!

I see that the new forum has had some people in a slight panty twist, but hey...it's cool. If you like that sort of cookie cutter type format! jk Stallion, Y5, and Cobby. Actually I dig the UBB format as opposed to the other.

So, load up your shield belt, grab an extra set of ammo and let's smack this bad boy down!

------------------
Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Hey Bitchsmack! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif No longer in UEC?

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

B

BitchSmack

No sir LS. Unfortunately I am not in UEC anymore for I have not had the time to dedicate to the clan. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

bullet2.gif

B

BitchSmack

Hey Wendy!!!! Good seeing ya again! =)) Where at in Colorado will you be visiting??

bullet2.gif

B

BitchSmack

So who else is still alive and kicking here from the old school PU?? I see LS, Easy_Target, RW, Bob Villa, Candyman, Strider, Badass, Voyd. What happened to Upyours, Ima (stinking) Whore, etc??

bullet2.gif

B

BitchSmack

LOL, well that really doesn't surprise me in the least. Good to see ya Bob! Hope to frag with ya soon! BTW, please refer to my latest post about ICQ! =))

bullet2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.