Capture the flag!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I love playing capture the flag, after spending sometime messing with it, but there are somethings that really chap my hide!!! Having a team that does nothing but shoot eachother, and no matter what you do to try and help them they just can't quite catch on to the concept go get the flag boy fetch boy fetch... Or defend the flag it is the prime directive...I stood there looking with a blank expression, while my team mate took shots at me for 5 minutes.. Just so I could get a good laugh, I stood there repeating taunts to him saying you are inferior, you die to easy, ect.. Boy he kept it coming jumping around like a madman with his head cut off .. After about 5 mins. of that he finally quit shooting and stood there.. Finally he asked why are you not dying /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Ohh!! Boy here we go lol I looked at him and finally said, because you are on the same team as me, does that help you on your quest for knowledge /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif These newbies crack me up...

Status
Not open for further replies.