...Redeemer problems...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JERBIL

Dec 10, 1999
Visit site
wen i use the secondary fire on the redeemer in multi player the rocket blows up right in front of me? wen i play bots offline it works fine i just downloeded the 4.02 update and that didnt help. anyone else have this problem and or know how to fix it? thx

presley

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Yep, me too and I also have 402. But I must add that I applied the no cd crack. So i wonder if that may have changed something. My game says it is 402 version, so not sure

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
guys, 402 eliminates the redeemer bug. but, for all the 402 changes to take effect the server must also be running 402. it came out yesterday so give the admins time to upgrade.

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
I can testify that the 402 patch fixed the redeemer bug when played on a ver 402 server. I'm on a high ping dial up, so if it works for me, it should work for most everyone.

Crazydave

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
If the server is still running 400 it will still blow up in your face.. this happened to me.. I have 402... however I had never had it do that before. I knew about it but until I joined an un-updated server never done it... but at least it was a cool way to suicide/kill someone else! hehehe

Bmx

Dec 13, 1999
Visit site
i got the 402 patch and redeemer works just fine with that /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

as the others i think its the server the makes it bad....if server is less than 402