UE3 - UDK Need a team of ambitious and unexperienced creators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

larafan25

Oct 11, 2008
For some people it's possible, for others not so much. I am unable to work single handedly on a project. I have many concepts to be turned into games and I want to learn and gain experience with a group of creators who are in the same boat. If anyone wants to talk about something, starting small, planning a project, doing something with the UDK, then please PM me.:)

I'd like to add that I've been involved in numerous group projects in the past which have unfortunately not worked out. I am determined and I swore off on working with others the last time a project ended however it just seems impossible by myself so I've decided to try again.