Hacked Account/Faker.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

<Original>Red23

May 31, 2001
UK
www.red23.co.uk
ok, a while ago i registered here under the name Red23, and posted a couple of messages..
i came back to post another, but found my password didn't work anymore.
i entered my e-mail address, but it wasn't recognised.. i now see that there's a Red23 in these forums actively posting.
my old messages have been deleted, and i'm not impressed. i've been Red23 for years, in every game i've ever played..
my website is www.red23.co.uk and i've never met another Red23 in all my years gaming.
any Moderators able to sort this out please?

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
or maybe your account was lost in one of the mix upst this place has had. With the 5 billion registered users, red23 probably came up again.

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
lol
is there anyone who knows ur password?
like friends, neighbours, colleagues and stuff? maybe they are screwing u around he he he