OMG not more ACORN Attacks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/10/chaos-for-glory/

Really no surprise here,but I must continue to post stuff like this from a corrupt organization like ACORN.I mean I guess its no big deal when they are receiving multi-BILLIONS of OUR MONEY through the pseudo stimulus bill to give to the poor and/or lazy.Payback imo.

I almost wanna give it a go myself as down on his luck crack dealer or something.

For u libs in advance.I am aware not all poor people are lazy or choose to be poor.I am also aware that not all ACORN employees are knowingly breaking the law just to help their own.

You also need to know that not all people in the ghetto,da hood,homeless,and acorn employees are a minority so drop the race card at the door k?

I know they were setup by the right and they are actually victims nearly all 300 times they have made the news over the years.

When this all comes to a head,u will see how deep they are involved.Not today,but it will come.

Posted this mainly for a good laugh.Some of those quotes are hilarious.:lol:

Be proud to be a whore. :lol:
Dancing is like sex.Yeah,I am performing artist.
I like that so much better than ho!

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
2ipv9g.gif

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I JUST ****ING HATE POOR PEOPLE GUYS, I'M GOING TO POST ON BU ABOUT IT.
what's wrong... are you afraid shutting acorn down will reduce your chances of getting laid? :lol:

j/k, seriously, we should show those poor ppl's teenage girls some "love"

Last edited: