Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
sanstitre0mm.png
Or this maybe.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Starry Might said:
(2) Not necessarily an error, but did you know that if Translocators are enabled, you can get the Redeemer on the other side of the road WITHOUT becoming roadkill? I wondered that, and just a little while ago, I confirmed it. Here's proof!:
[proj2]Also, you can shieldjump over the leviathan path to avoid it completely, with no translocators and no lowgrav.[/proj2]

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Nereid said:
[proj2]Also, you can shieldjump over the leviathan path to avoid it completely, with no translocators and no lowgrav.[/proj2]
O RLY? (LOL ;))

Olga said:
If I could actually edit this without the editor crashing I have a really good idea. :)
Let's hear it. Maybe somebody else could do it for you. :)

Anyways, has anybody played our version of the map? (This post has the link if you've missed it.)

EDIT: BTW, K.N.I.F.E. said the following on page 6, so I guess he's acquired a Lock:
K.N.I.F.E said:
I want to edit it again in the morning, k?

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Hyrulian Hero said:
Starry Might said:
Anyways, has anybody played our version of the map?
Yeah, I like it :D:tup:
Thanks. :)

K.N.I.F.E said:
How do you make it so you can fall thru a sheet? (Like the 1v1 cube in the skarg room)
I don't think Sheet Brushes can ever block ANYTHING, even if you make Blocking Volumes out of them, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
This is the funniest damn thing to ever happen to UT2004 :lol::tup: I wish I knew the editor from my arse hair so I could contribute.

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
I finished editing it, added a room named "code green" and a dogfight arena. To get to the dog fight arena go to the optical illusion room and look for the docking bays, raptors are parked inside, but you cannot fly them out of space. DL link soon!

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
I layed the latest version (havent had the time to play recently) and I gotta say, it was damn hilarous. I didt expect the levi, but it went so fast I couldnt see what it was. I went slomo 0 and crossed the road. That was a classic UT moment. :D

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
Uploading now, while I wait I just wanna ask, this weekend saturday night, someone want to host a dedicated server with this map countinously playing. Oh but bad news, the vehicle emmiter is VERY LAG causing and if we release it it should not be included. The name is a copy off of code red, because I was drinking mountain dew while making this. I will also add a swiming pool once someone else edits.

DM-lololol-CodeGreen

Starry Might

bFemale=True
K.N.I.F.E said:
Uploading now, while I wait I just wanna ask, this weekend saturday night, someone want to host a dedicated server with this map countinously playing. Oh but bad news, the vehicle emmiter is VERY LAG causing and if we release it it should not be included. The name is a copy off of code red, because I was drinking mountain dew while making this. I will also add a swiming pool once someone else edits.

DM-lololol-CodeGreen
Downloading...

Too bad about the Vehicle Emitter. :( Those flying Hellbenders and Raptors are pretty awesome. :lol:

Maybe if the Emitter emitted less of them, it could stay?

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
Yeah it could stay I just removed it cuz i uploaded it at ut2003hq

it's still not fully bot pathed tho, and we may get more helpers science I uploaded it. But who will edit it next?

Last edited:

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
Now that he's done you can request a lock. If you do not then I will throw a lock at you. Then a rock.

OMFG ThAT RYMED LOL OMFG RYME RYME LYME LOOL MORE RYME. Oh wait thats the name of the disease of have nevermind.