BACKFLIPS!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nido

How do I do backflips?
Some of my friends told me
that the players does this automaticaly
when running backwards and jumping.
Others that I have to press jumo twice while in air.
I typed "behindview 1" in the console to check it out but neither of them worked.
Anyone knows how to do it?

Bravo_1

Nov 26, 1999
USA
Visit site
I just double-clicked the movement button and that would cause you to flip in that direction. Example: double-click the move forward button and you'd flip. You won't see it through your eyes but others will see it.

nido

bravo1, your wrong. how do you know that uf you can't see it yourself, I tried that iwth behindview 1 and I didn't backflip.
about that other comment having aricontrol higher than 30, ill try that,
is normal air control on 30?

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I'mm 99% sure you CAN'T do back-flips in UT.

I tried the method mentioned above...no back flip. With air control set at 40, you can dodge foward and quickly move backwards and you do a FORWARD flip but land behind where you started.

35 is the default air control in UT.

It is possible in Quake(?) by simply jumping backward.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

Status
Not open for further replies.