Share Your Old Hardware

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
heh, well the whole 'borrowing' from college didn't work.

going to try and borrow a mouse from a clan mate as i'm currently at the clan leaders house after a LAN until 4am last night (i was upgrading to RH9 FC1 until 4)

navin4u

Jul 7, 2004
Hardware info

Hello Sir,
I am fascinated from the range of products you have. I am just an amateur of computer hardware and I was eventually searching for old computer hardware. I live in Mauritius, thereby shipping cost will surely crops. Please can you send me a complete list of hardware you actually have.

Thank you.
navin4u@engineer.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PhrozeN said:
Might be able to get some Intel 486dx chips (0$, Free Shipping)
Pentium 90 Mhz Processor (0$, Free Shipping)

Kinda Fried 20 GB Maxtor 7200 RPM HDD
1.08 GB Maxtor HDD
540 MB IBM HDD

Intel NIC Card with Serial Port and RJ45 Port (0$ + shipping)
D-Link 10/100 Network Card (New in box)

Cirrus Logic 1024 K VGA Video Card (0$ + Shipping)
Sound Blaster 16

Tonnes of 40 Pin IDE Cables (0$ + Shipping)

Toshiba CD-ROM Drive 4x (0$ + Shipping)
JVC CD-RW 4x 2x 24x (Still kinda burns at 2x, 0$ + Shipping)

Destiny P5TX-Bpro Motherboard

Dallas DS12887 Real Time Clock Chip (dont know if it works, 0$, Free Shipping)

Windows 3.11 Original Install Disks + Manual + Box
IBM PC DOS 6.3 Original Install Disks + Manual + Box

I dont know if ill sell most of this stuff, but if anybody wants let me know and mabey we can work something out.

Added - July 23rd 2003:

Artek 2 Button Mouse - Windows 3.1 / DOS Only - Has orignal install disk + Manual + Box (0$ + Shipping)
A Open ISA PnP Ethernet Card (0$ + Shipping)
Tonnes of PCI Cover Plates (0$, Free Shipping)
Microsoft Sidewinder Gamepad + Original Install CD + Box
Microsoft Sidewinder Freestyle Pro (With motion sensing) + Original Install CD + Box - Includes Motocross Madness
UMAX Astra 1220p Scanner - Win 95, 98, Me Only + Orignal Box + Drivers CD
2 X 9600 Baud External JVC Modems (may or may not work, no cables or power supply included, 0$ + Shipping))
14.4 and 28.8 US Robotics Sportster External Modems (might have to find those, I know I have them somewhere)

All items are guarenteed to be in working order unless otherwise stated
PM Me For Pricing Information and Digital Pictures

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
DeaJae said:
Does anyone want/need a Leadtek Winfast Cinema external box for Leadtek MyVIVO cards?

Finally got one and missing the 'external' 9 pin mini din port on the card to use it.
looking at about £35 for it.

hate to say it Dea, but this thread is for giving away hardware, not selling.
:)

Dracone

Dracone
Sep 10, 2004
hey, can anyone help me with a baaaaaad sound prob i got? it all started when i finally got sick and tired of not being able to hear text to speech even with the box checked. so i decided to default my audio, then check it off. when i defaulted my audio, it put my sound and music bars at 0%. so, being smart, i put them up to 100%. but for some reason i could not hear anything. so i joined a game, and forgot all about it. funny thing is, when i joined, i could only hear text to speech, but not voice, sound fx, or music. oh yeh, i have a windows xp home edition, with 512RAM, and 2.2 GHZ. runs UT fine. oh yeh, and this problem wasn't there from the time i installed UT. please help!

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
"hate to say it Dea, but this thread is for giving away hardware, not selling."

I kinda missed that part as well. Good thing I pretty much gave most of it away anyway, hehe.

Dracone, are you talking about UT2004? If so, this is not the thread to ask. Try the Hardware/Software section or the UT2004 section. I don't know the answer to your question, but others might if you post in the right spot. Good Luck! :)

Dracone

Dracone
Sep 10, 2004
nevermind, i know the problem. it's my left speaker, it's dead. thanks anyways. (need new speaker)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I have 5 Power Supplies I am giving away for the cost of Shipping.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
Got a geforce 4 MX 440 if anyone wants it?
Am in the UK.

Man, too bad you're in the UK. I'm about to build a PC for my little girl. A card like that would be more than perfect for her needs.

By the time I paid for shipping from UK, I could probably buy a new card. :lol:

Edit -

Brizz, what "size" PSU's?

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I have three 250s and 2 350s... I think. I'll let you know when I get home, I have at least one of both.

JonAzz

UA Mapper
Aug 1, 2003
North of Philadelphia
Anyone have any PC133 SDRAM? 256mb chips, or a 512mb if you have one and am willing to give it away

I'll have to go through all my old stuff... I know just recently I built a frankinstein computer with it :D (hey it plays UT99!)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Okay, I have an Enlight 250W, a Raidmax 350W, and 3 "Tough Power" 250W.

Feb 10, 2005
I have a Compaq 2.4 GHZ presario 6000 with XP Home.
McAfee 2005, 512 MB pc2700/333mhz RAM, dvd rom/cd rewriter combo drive,
Gforce 4 TI4800 128 MB video Card with Dual monitor ports.
A Floppy drive (that fails but is never used anyway)
40 GB Hard drive, 6 USB ports, 2 firewire ports, one d-link PCI ethernet w/ software cd, on intergrated ethernet onboard, subwoofer w/ 2 desktop speakers, HP Pavillion MX70 17' color monitor W/ built in mic, USB internet KB W/ 2 USB ports,
well used and case was damage during shipping but runs great for beginners. i play UT2k4 editors edition dvd and have superceeded this hardware. i have recently purchased a laptop tyhat is perfect and want to upgrade it's perfection with larger fast HD and MEM, and video card.
what is a dinosaur worth to a beginner anyway.
have alot of software to go with it as well. maybe even the UT2k4 set too.