Unreal Tournament Box Art - post them here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Hi guys,

Since 6 years I have the retail UT G.O.T.Y. Edition (US-Version) (before, I had as illegal copy from my friends *shame* :( ) ! The UT G.O.T.Y. box looks great -especially the inside with the Unreal trophy :rockon:

But I have never seen the normal UT version (US-Version!) (the blue box - not G.O.T.Y. (which is red) ) :(

Can you take pictures of your UT G.O.T.Y. and Normal boxes and jewelcases/CD's (if possible, in excellent (like new) condition, please!) ? Please *only* show US-retail versions!

Pictures should be big (1024x768 or higher) and please take them with high quality (crisp and sharp - no blurs)

That would be great:)

And I also would like to know online stores which still have the US-Versions of both the normal (v400, blue box)) and the G.O.T.Y. Edition (v432, red box) to offer (especially the normal version). Since I live in Germany, I don't know smaller US-online-stores where I can purchase them. It would also be great if the stores have international shipments available...

I myself also wanna show my UT package, but I can't do it cuz I have no homepage to store pictures :(

Thx, M-2396

Edit: And please show the EAN-Code of the normal (blue box) UT-retail-version (*only* US-Version please!)

Thx

Last edited:

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Why do you need that?

The Pictures? Because I don't know how the game box of the US-Version of the UT-Normal Edition (not G.O.T.Y.) looks like. If it looks awesome, I'll try to purchase it (I'm a collector of Unreal, DeusEx and SoF2 merchandise). And I think it's a nice thing, everyone can show his UT-Stuff :) (me included, but first, someone needs to tell me how I can put pictures on the web :( )

I can also use top-notch-pictures as desktop background:cool:

And, of course, for Purchasing, I need sites that still have the UT-Normal Edition available (but with full US-retail box, no jewel case! and in absolutely new condition (no used stuff!)). It would be nice, too, if somebody can tell me sites, that have the Deus Ex G.O.T.Y. Edition and the Totally Unreal package (full US-retail box, no JC, absolutely new) available. If possible, please show sites with international shipments available, since I'm living in Germany. And of course, all offerings should be windows versions (no mac or linux;) )

Last edited:

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany

War_Master

May 27, 2005
wow, you sure sound like scarbelly.

anyways, are you trying to get very nice and neat detailed pictures of what an actual cd case looks like so that you can print them out for cd cases?

by how desperate you sounded on your previous thread it looks like you're collecting others people's (custom mods) work and compiling it all up so that you can sell them off to the public over at germany and make money out of it. geesh dude, dont make the obvious so obvious lol.

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany

anyways, are you trying to get very nice and neat detailed pictures of what an actual cd case looks like so that you can print them out for cd cases?

by how desperate you sounded on your previous thread it looks like you're collecting others people's (custom mods) work and compiling it all up so that you can sell them off to the public over at germany and make money out of it. geesh dude, dont make the obvious so obvious lol.

WarMaster, I'm fed up with your f***ing accusations!!!!! :chainsaw: I love the Unreal community as much as you do! I would NEVER use the hard work of other people for my purpose - not only about computer games, generally NEVER!!! I'm a legit man (maybe more legit than you are!) and besides that, I have no reason do such things, cuz I have (almost) everything I want and no need for f***ing money!!! The reason why I need all available stuff is, that want my UT folder complete!!! Like I mentioned before, I am a perfectionist suffering OCD and OCPD and I hate when things are half done or incomplete. I know the way I am asking isn't normal but I can't change that cuz perfectionism is (when it works) something pleasurable like drug abuse - at least for a person who suffers OCPD (Well, in my case I know I have OCPD, but I don't see it as a disorder but a strentgh of myself - although deep in my conscience I know it's an illness)! That what you're telling me hits me as hard as an insult! I won't tolerate any more attacks like this! If you don't have anything valuable to say for this thread, then please go elsewhere! Or tell me what I shall do to make you believe in my legitness!

And who the f*** is this scarbelly guy?

M-2396

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Calm down. You can't download every possible bit UT content off the internet. This site and few others (ut-files.com, ut99.org) have most of them and if you really bother to look around you should have no problem finding stuff.

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Calm down. You can't download every possible bit UT content off the internet. This site and few others (ut-files.com, ut99.org) have most of them and if you really bother to look around you should have no problem finding stuff.

The problem with finding UT stuff is already discussed - I don't need any help there - at least for now. The reason for this actual thread is - like I said - pictures of Unreal merchandise (especially the US-retail UT-Normal Edition) and you could tell me online shops with/without international shipping which still have (especially) the US-retail UT-Normal Edition (absolutely new condition, with retail box, both CD's in Jewel-Case, Windows-Version) to offer - but maybe also US-retail UT-G.O.T.Y.-Edition (same condition as UT-Normal Edition), Totally Unreal Package, DeusEx G.O.T.Y. Edition, SoF2 Normal & Gold Edition.

That would be nice:)

Edit: How can I put pictures here? Cuz I have no homepage... :(

Last edited:

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany

Thx for help:)

I choosed Imgplace.com as Image Hoster. But there is a problem: I uploaded the first 20 images to Imgplace but only the last 10 images are shown. Where are the other 10 ones stored? How i can find their URLs ?

Edit: how can I find the path of my uploaded files? I want to delete them, since Diehard doesn't need them anymore...

Last edited:

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
:con:

Apparently my collecting priorities are higher than yours...

M-2396
.....Apparently your wallet isn't as deep as you indicated. Buy until you get what you're looking for instead of screaming at pixels. These things aren't expensive.

War_Master is following his nose, which is something more people should find themselves doing, yes? Nothing at all wrong with it. You may (or may not?) be surprised at some of the garbage posted here that sounds almost perfectly innocent and this one quite plainly does not. Whatever the case, War_Master posted a perfectly valid line of thought. Unless he's calling your honor into question elsewhere, clearly with no reason to be doing so, your OCD/OCPD/perfectionism needs to remain on your side of the keyboard. Unless, of course, you are attending a OCD/OCPD/perfectionism forum. Maybe we could locate one of those for you, as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

Diehard

I choosed Imgplace.com as Image Hoster. But there is a problem: I uploaded the first 20 images to Imgplace but only the last 10 images are shown. Where are the other 10 ones stored? How i can find their URLs ?

Edit: how can I find the path of my uploaded files? I want to delete them, since Diehard doesn't need them anymore...

I wouldnt worry about that, the host wont care if theres a few extra pictures uploaded. Just leave em wherever they went.

I think thats needless offending. In the Unreal community there have been numerous threads about stuff on the internet, and people always ask for as higher detailed pictures as possible for various reasons, and mainly because they are interested how it looks like, or to fill in gaps that no-one knew about.

What you seem to forget, is that real collectors really want everything they can get their hands on, online and offline. And if you have the box than you dont have to look on it on the web, but if you dont have the box, your curious about any small and maybe retarded stupid detail. If you have the box you can simply look, if you dont than everything is a mystery........

And for the record, he doesnt sound like Scarbelly at all. Aside the fact Scarbelly was Dutch and he is German, Scarbelly couldnt write even oné proper sentence. For that reason alone i seriously doubt hes Scarbelly unless he had a braintransplant.

As for the links provided, the same thing there, he clearly asked for for high resolution pictures preferably larger than 1024, and none of the internet links can provide those.

And for the record, the community for UT is still relative large, but i would think, help someone out as much as possible. Be glad theres people really dedicated to the game. And asking why you need that stuff, well thats up to him. I could even imagine he does print out the entire box so he can build the entire thing from carton himself. So in his own way he can get the box he wants so dearly.

.....Apparently your wallet isn't as deep as you indicated. Buy until you get what you're looking for instead of screaming at pixels. These things aren't expensive.

Latelly i have been buying alot of Unreal stuff, and have been looking for it on Amazon, Ebay and what more. But Retail Carton Boxed versions are pretty rare, and you have to be damn lucky to find one really. And to my surprise, the UT boxes seem to be even more rare than the Unreal boxes. Actually i only stumbled over one Retail version UT box while i saw in that same time about 6 Unreal boxes. They are rare alright.......... And yeah, i dont want ripped up boxes either, i like them in mint condition as well. And i dont see anything wrong in that.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I just saved the front of my original UT box that I bought in 2000. That is the only part of the boxes I have saved from any of the games I bought (of the ones that came in the old large boxes that is). It was just too cool to throw away.:)

War_Master

May 27, 2005

War_Master is following his nose, which is something more people should find themselves doing, yes? Nothing at all wrong with it. You may (or may not?) be surprised at some of the garbage posted here that sounds almost perfectly innocent and this one quite plainly does not. Whatever the case, War_Master posted a perfectly valid line of thought. Unless he's calling your honor into question elsewhere, clearly with no reason to be doing so, your OCD/OCPD/perfectionism needs to remain on your side of the keyboard. Unless, of course, you are attending a OCD/OCPD/perfectionism forum. Maybe we could locate one of those for you, as well?
Pretty well said, and I can tell that comes from experience as well.

The things that this guy says to try to convince people here just don't match up, and I think he's just trying to convince the very naive people into getting him that info for his own interest (in other words, convincing idiots into doing his work for him). And just to let you know, I have personally met a couple people that have done this in several games and UT was one of them :rolleyes:

What this guy don't know is that I'm a mapper/modder myself and I know what it would feel like for someone else to be making profit out of my work. What I'm simply doing is defending the rights of the modders out there that can't do much about the missing information about the exploitation of their work where some random person took the time to make up a very convincing story to get others into giving him what he wants while the actual modders get the stick and not gain the profit that they rightfully deserve. I have already caught a few people in these forums doing such things like Blackcheetah, who hopefully wont show up here anymore. At this moment, I can only hope you ain't doing what so clearly looks like you're doing and is something that you are not the first-to-the-20th person to have done it already.

Oh yeah, and you can skip the insults against K and myself because it is very noticeable that you are not a convincing perfectionist as you claim to be in your several times mentioned stories. For someone who claims to be a perfectionist your attitude doesn't match just as if you were furious at someone who caught up with your lies. And just so you know, you might be able to convince the naive and ignorant but you can't deceive those that have walked on the shoes of the experienced.

Just to let you know guy, the way you are acting and the attitude you show just don't lign up as what you claim to be a perfectionist. And, the things that you are posting as request seem to be as if you were trying to put up together all custom content into a dvd with a nice detailed picture of the game for a cd case so that you can go off selling them on the streets. Now, what would you think about what you're doing and the responses you're making if you were in my shoes? It just looks to me as if you were really pissed that someone gave you away and can't think of a way to convince us otherwise.