Clan [Boom]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
lol

If you don't stink... he he he

Your challenge is accepted, good sir.

I will be on #planetunreal tonight.

We will just see which clan really stinks ;)

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
The undisputed, undefeated, world champion, 1on1, UT clan.
[Boom]Boom|PuF

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
no! Gunner and Boom must merge clans to make clan {[Boom]f4|2+} !!!!!

Did I mention that at my old hs newspaper, BOOM stood for Bernice's Opinion On Music? =)

Snipering is fun, and sometimes I run around on zoom 1.2 and try for headshots... though in DM that usually is an exercise in stupidity (for me anyway)

about snipering though, I think of it like this:
Your chance of being discovered in your perch is 5%...after your first kill, it bumps to maybe 20%... after your second kill, it bumps to 65%... after that, you're pretty much found, especially if you're in the enemy base, and have been picking off the same people.

So the best idea is to move from sniper post to sniper post, and try not to develop any favorite posts... like in Twin Valley; you have the whole ridge to play with, don't keep coming back to the same spot (because once a sniper post is found, it stays under surveillance for a while...especially if it is used repeatedly).

Happy hunting...reach out and smite someone...

bullet2.gif

The undisputed champion of Respawning.
-Jing|PuF|

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
*Boomp*

Are people allowed to be in two clans at once??

I guess now that I am in ]LoL[ there are no members left in clan [Boom]. So that means that clan [Boom] now has the world title as the undisputed worldchampion memberless clan!!!

If ]LoL[ doesn't mind, I may start playing some unofficial clan matches as [Boom]Boom|PuF again. Clan [Boom] has been on inactive status for far too long. ;) Besides, its nice to play as the worldchampion 1on1 clan. :p

Still undefeated in "official" matches!!!

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
well, actually since its memberless, i went ahead and joined it, i am now the leader of it, so if you want to try out or make fun of it feel free to contact me :p

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
oh BTW, since i put a little :p in there @ the end some of you may think its not a serious post. but i assure you it is serious. and i am the leader!

Status
Not open for further replies.