poll: how many times have you played through Deus Ex?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I'm on my second run through now. I dont think I'll do a third, but I'm really enjoying this second run through now. You dont get the suspense and anxiety like you do the first time around but the story makes more sense.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I played through it twice. Once at a fairly low difficulty level and again at the highest level.

Both times I played it pretty much the same; equal use of force and stealth and hacking.

I think I could play the game agiain, but this time try to use either full force or full stealth & hacking. I think trying use the weapons a little as possible would be real challenge.

I can't wait for Deus Ex 2.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Once.
I'm gonna do it again when I get my new rig. DX ran like sh!t but I luved it anyway. I can't wait to see it on a better comp:D

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Two times :)

Tho I have to admit, i saw all three endings, because the first time I played through it, I really didn't like the ending where JC collaborates with the AI... so I chose the end where he destroys Area 51. I still liked the third ending (Illuminati collaboration) best...