Hair question.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Why do mentally disabled people always have such bad haircuts? Is it like a law that they need to walk around like that, or somebody gets hurt if they don't? :(

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Maybe because they don't express a preference ?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
It's either that or they're often headbanging.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
If these girls were mentally disabled would you care?
asian-beautiful-brunette-girl-hair-Favim.com-431197.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Why do mentally disabled people always have such bad haircuts? Is it like a law that they need to walk around like that, or somebody gets hurt if they don't? :(

I've worked with quite few individuals that would fall into the broad spectrum you listed. Many have nervous disorders centered around hair. Such as they pull it out and eat it or they mess with it incessantly. I do not know of a medical and/or psychological reason but there probably is one. Additionally personal hygiene is rarely a priority.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
ah, this place reveals itself to be the pinnacle of sensitivity yet again.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I was going to comment on how disturbing this thread is, but then I remember my user name, and felt hypocritical.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
For all you know these people have the best combed pubes. When was the last you combed your pubes ?

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
For all you know these people have the best combed pubes. When was the last you combed your pubes ?

Ah that reminds me, I need to trim mine or the mrs won't have any of it. Maybe I'll do the butt cheecks this time as well. Not for sex or anything, I just *love* the way farts sound when you have smooth as babies buttocks. Pheeeeautiful.