Sticky:Guys, I've had two **** attacks today.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
So today my stomach was not feeling so great. I figured I would have at least one **** attack, but today I got two. What is wrong with my poophole/if I ever so choose "money maker?"

This thread is to discuss my rectum and it's troubles.:(

Edit:

Can this get stickyed? I think this is something are going to want to read since it's about my poophole.

Last edited:

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
I have IBS, so I know what your talking about,

I can't eat any fruit whatsoever, because my ass goes crazy,

Not even a grape.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
oh... poopattacks. for a moment you fooled me there and I was worried about your heart.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I have IBS, so I know what your talking about,

I can't eat any fruit whatsoever, because my ass goes crazy,

Not even a grape.

What happens if you put the grape up your butt instead of in your mouth? Maybe you will be able to digest it better.

oh... poopattacks. for a moment you fooled me there and I was worried about your heart.

No, **** attacks are no laughing matter. It's when you are feel like you are about to **** your pants. It happened twice this afternoon. Once at school and then at the grocery store. After you are done you can feel your asshole kind of still hanging open as if to keep forcing poop out, but there is nothing to force. It's brutal.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Just go with it. I **** my pants full force about a month ago on a bender, luckily nobody was around. **** was like peanut butter yo!!!! ;)

That's how the first attack was. The second one was that yellow water with the floaty bits that you get when you are all out of solids.

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
Seems like you....

*put glasses on*

...had a sh1tty day

*YEAAAAAAAAAH*

I heard once that drinking a lot of coke actually helps. I've tried myself once. I don't know if it worked but i had a good time drinking it all day.