Hello all, Is it that bad?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtydog

Jan 26, 2008
This game, like all UTs, has had some pretty important stuff missing upon launch.

The core gameplay, in my opinion, is awesome, however - by far the best UT yet.

Did you prefer UT or UT2003/2004? Judging by your comments above, presumably the former?

To me UT2003/2004 are the high point of the Unreal franchise. The core gameplay of UT3 does not hold a candle to those in my book. I see UT3 as a poor UT rehash. As for stuff missing on launch, no UT game has ever had as much basic, fundamental stuff missing as UT3 does.

h.pocus

Jan 20, 2008
If you go onto a UT3 forum and start ripping the game, not jokingly or with sarcasm, but with the wit and verbal skills of a third grader and expect to be well received by denizens of the forum, than you're asking for a bit much.
Ditto to what shadow dragon said. Go away.

dude you already got pwnt with extra ownerer sauce in this thread, why ask for a second helping?

How old are you exactly?

The only thing I've seen coming from you was from your ass and not your mouth. Lego was a simple company reference I used, it could have been a kleenex forum, or a barbies forum if you prefer. That's not the ****ing point. You're the one being a troll here trying to make funny pictures about UT3. I really don't know what you are expecting from us here. Yes UT3 is a failure, so what? Cry me some. Don't post here if you think you will have to face fanbois on a UT3 fan forum. Duh.

Maybe because you said "See my sig before you decide to purchase the game. I will sell you my game for 25$."
Don't be such a tourist.

my ass can't type so the only way you would see it, was while you were tossing salad. unfortunately even if i was five, id still be smarter than you. arguably, you did more crying just now, than i would if i was the age previously mentioned.

in before he gets off on CP thinking about this.

There aren't any "fanboys" here.
The term "fanboy" exists simply as a very poor substitute for a proper argument and is generally wheelbarrowed out into conversation by those who would otherwise be known as trolls. Calling folks "fanboys" is after all "name-calling" which is obviously pointless, un-productive and typical trolling.

The real trolls = trolls, plain and simple.

the difference between troll and fanboy in this forum would be?
fanboy: i will call everyone a troll who doesnt love this game
troll: i will tell the truth
...and i will "properly" argue any point you want so quit beating around the bush and ask me something.
both of those replies seem pretty trollish to me. see previously post pic for more info.

Last edited:

h.pocus

Jan 20, 2008
reserverd by back button on mouse, lol. feel free to delete this post admin.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Three posts in a row that could have been done in one, nice. What's even better is the second one is spam and the third one is in the first.

Stop being a dipsh!t and get the point.

Your a troll! You need to get a life and either post somewhere else on these forums or get lost all together.

edit: Oh you changed that third post. Should I say what it said?

Last edited:

h.pocus

Jan 20, 2008
Three posts in a row that could have been done in one, nice. What's even better is the second one is spam and the third one is in the first.

Stop being a dipsh!t and get the point.

Your a troll! You need to get a life and either post somewhere else on these forums or get lost all together.

edit: Oh you changed that third post. Should I say what it said?

so i accidentally triple posted, big deal i edited them before you posted this(look at teh timestamps noob), quit being a cry baby. YOU ARE A TROLL.
troll02pj9.jpg

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
How I wish all of this wasn't necessary.

I'd rather not see threads detoriate into pure redundancy as this one... unfortunately.

If you can't debate without any name calling, this is speaking in general, please don't bother pressing that "post" button.

Thank you very much.

I'd like to think there's more to people than meets the eye, however...
It's all up to you which everlasting impression you want to leave...

Since this thread has outlasted its use...

Status
Not open for further replies.