Trouble downloading

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaput

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Need some help downloading from Nali city. Whatever I try I just can't seem to down load any map files, I have tried using getright but all I get is a half completed web page with the address of the zip file as the url.

What am I doing wrong ?

All help/suggestions appreciated !

Kaput

[This message has been edited by Kaput (edited 12-28-1999).]

Kaput

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Hmm...maybe I was a little vague.

Ok Hal here goes for a more detailed explanation.

Example..I try and download Dm 2ndSpace beacon so I click on the link ...and a blank web page appears with some html code at top right corner...and er...thats it. The url is , in this case ;
[http://dl.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?/planetunreal/nalicity/utdm/dm-2ndspacebeacon.zip]

Not sure what else I can add. I have no trouble with downloading from Unreal Action or other sites. Seems pretty weird to me, i thought it might be a setting in my browser, let me know if you have any ideas.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
hmm, gamespy has had trouble with their files servers being down from time to time. Sometimes I can't select CDROM.com or any of the Planet links. I've resorted to d/l'ing from the UK from time to time. It sounds like an error that has nothing to do with your computer.

On second thought, if that's all your seeing then it was a broken link. QAPete was fiddling around with the site a while back and messed a few of them up. Try it again.

[This message has been edited by hal (edited 12-28-1999).]