Weird Error....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BDB

May 9, 2000
NC, USA
www.planetunreal.com
You need to enable downloading.

in your ini file:

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True

Also, since you are running linux you need to use the -nohomedir command
line option with the UCC command.

aSTeRiX

Jun 27, 2004
BDB said:
You need to enable downloading.

in your ini file:

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True

Also, since you are running linux you need to use the -nohomedir command
line option with the UCC command.

Hmmm... that's weird. I've already got those and it still isn't working. I'm using abfackeln's administration thing and I checked the bash file's coding. It says --nohomedir. Any idea whats wrong?

aSTeRiX

Jun 27, 2004
BDB said:
Are you using redirected downloads ? (compressed)
If so then the uz file isnt present on the web server.

No, I don't believe I am using redirected downloads. My server is also crashing instantly. I start it up, and then it gets an error message saying its trying to stop it, and the pid doesnt exist. Then it says it started up, and about 1 minute later, it says its trying to stop it again. Do you have aim, msn, icq, or yim? I find it a lot easier to talk over an instant messenger, so I don't have to wait forever to get a reply ;) .

aSTeRiX

Jun 27, 2004
aSTeRiX said:
No, I don't believe I am using redirected downloads. My server is also crashing instantly. I start it up, and then it gets an error message saying its trying to stop it, and the pid doesnt exist. Then it says it started up, and about 1 minute later, it says its trying to stop it again. Do you have aim, msn, icq, or yim? I find it a lot easier to talk over an instant messenger, so I don't have to wait forever to get a reply ;) .

I got BDBMapVote to work, and my server stopped crashing. I stopped using Abfackeln's UT Admin, and just created my own server startup script. For you people who are wondering what my startup script is... it's:

./ucc server DM-24hourFITNESS!!!!.unr?game=Botpack.DeathMatchPlus?mutator=BotPack.LowGrav,BDBMapVote304.BDBMapVote multihome=24.84.105.232 log=server.log --nohomedir

Abfackeln's Administration program is still in beta... so I guess it didn't like my server. Thanks for all the help BDB.