Exponents...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BACON.

Mar 29, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.nocab.org
Does UnrealScript have any built-in support for calculating exponents? I know I can write my own function to do it, but I'd rather use built-in functions and operators if there are any. I looked through the Object class and didn't see anything.

BACON.

Mar 29, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.nocab.org
See...

...now I'm all embarrassed. They had to hide it below all that trigonometry stuff so that someone looking at it quickly won't see it. Thanks, though. The mystery comes to an end.

Just to clarify, what does the second one do? Does that return 10^A?

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
Re: See...

Originally posted by BACON.
...now I'm all embarrassed. They had to hide it below all that trigonometry stuff so that someone looking at it quickly won't see it. Thanks, though. The mystery comes to an end.

Just to clarify, what does the second one do? Does that return 10^A?

e^A

But do note that UT can only do natural log.

But if you are clever, you can use that to do any base.