DM-Intrinsic released!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

uAthan

Feb 2, 2000
Visit site
Hey cool map, I like the funky gravity zones. But I think the all the browns make it look boring. But hey thats just my opinion =)

uAthan

Feb 2, 2000
Visit site
Hey cool map, I like the funky gravity zones. But I think the all the browns make it look boring. Try to add more colors to make it better. But hey thats just my opinion =)

uAthan

Feb 2, 2000
Visit site
Hey cool map, I like the funky gravity zones. But I think the all the browns make it look boring. Try to add more colors to make it better. But hey thats just my opinion =)

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
Yes, once more wouldn't hurt. Well, I kinda like the brown look, never really did it before, but what the hey!! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

Jenkins

K

Kronick07

Hey YODA, when what is the LAN Geek Fest, and when is it?