Help, I can't see anything. *_*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sheky

Nov 29, 2000
Visit site
Everything is in working order...I think, but is there some way to turn the lights on in the levels? The levels in UT are so dark that it is virtually unplayable and I've already turned the brightness to the max under settings. Is there a way to run it with vertex lighting like in Q3Arena? Thanks in advance.

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
Dunno, never played Q3A long enough to find that option :)

I think you can adjust the in-game brightness by pressing one of the Function keys? Can't remember which one. Try F3, F4, F5, F7, F8, F10, F11 or F12 :)

Or you could try adjusting your gamma setting under Windows display properties. Or maybe if you run UT and hit ` to bring up the system console and enter "preferences" you can change the gamma setting for UT from there.

Er, HTH :)