Vehicle concept

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

1R0NH4R\/35T

is not amused.
May 10, 2008
Earth
ticktockman92.deviantart.com
And here's some over-the-toppage.

As I said before, my style is very very sketchy and rough, so if there's any parts that you can't make out, you can improvise them or something. It often happens that there'll be features that I can make sense out of-- because I designed it-- that others can't. It sucks serious donkey balls. :/

Mr.CrackPot

Jul 23, 2005
looks good, although I'm gonna widen/change the connection points between the treads and the main body if you don't mind as the way it's drawn just isn't structurally sound :p

beyond that however I'll be as close to the source as I can

1R0NH4R\/35T

is not amused.
May 10, 2008
Earth
ticktockman92.deviantart.com
looks good, although I'm gonna widen/change the connection points between the treads and the main body if you don't mind as the way it's drawn just isn't structurally sound :p

beyond that however I'll be as close to the source as I can

That's good; I'm not really good with mechanical/engineering stuff, so it doesn't really matter if you correct any other flaws or whatnot.

Also, I made the following in Photoshop, using various UT3 screenshots, the tank concept art, and a photo from a camping trip as the base.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Why not call it the Wolverine since it is more mobile than the usual tanks and even more deadly. I have yet to see a vehicle with that name in the UT universe and its a popular name and it really brings to mind the image of something just ripping the opposition to shreds. Something a 50 cal machine gun with a flak secondary firing mode would do to its enemies. Is it a bit smaller than a Goliath? That was another reason I thought this could be a good name. Anyway it does look good and I'm looking forward to playing with it.

Last edited:

Mr.CrackPot

Jul 23, 2005
Yeah wolverine is a pretty good name. I started working on the tank, will have something to show soon.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Cool ... glad you like it and think it fits. Also the Wolverine and the Skunk (and the badger I believe) are in the same family so that will work well with your signature's theme. :)

Mr.CrackPot

Jul 23, 2005
yeah no problem, I'm working the back at the moment. It'll be a bit, these high res models take a while.

Mr.CrackPot

Jul 23, 2005
very nice, although I would've ultimately preferred if it was more or less one cannon. In any case that's fine, it'll be a few days before I get to the cannon; there's a lot of high detailed body to build first. Whatever you end up on is fine by me.

edit: btw, that hatch in the back, is it for entry or for example inspecting the engine?

edit2: ok some early progress shots, if you can't tell that's the very back section. I'm working my way back to front, at some point I'm gonna work on the treads before I continue working on the body.

Last edited by a moderator: