Please let Hillary run for President!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Arnox you simply must be informed on US politics, so keep one eye in, AT LEAST.
Just like you keep an eye on the guy with the pocket knife, right, at the cocktail party? Keep it subtle.
What's his deal? Yes, you.

And if possible put back in the other eye as well so you can watch Estonian politics.
You heard it here first.

I don't know why you are using a plastic fork anyway, is that social commentary?

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
ii2ZZUSr4HqHl.gif

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Arnox you simply must be informed on US politics, so keep one eye in, AT LEAST.
Just like you keep an eye on the guy with the pocket knife, right, at the cocktail party? Keep it subtle.
What's his deal? Yes, you.

And if possible put back in the other eye as well so you can watch Estonian politics.
You heard it here first.

I don't know why you are using a plastic fork anyway, is that social commentary?
I'm very aware. Aware enough to know that both dems and repubs are corrupt. The whole government needs a reboot which it won't be getting for obvious reasons.
-
As to the plastic fork, it's because plastic forks are more blunt compared to metal ones and thus more painful thus making my hyperbole more distinct.

TL;DR - It sounds better. :p

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
I was shocked to hear about how many of you had a rough year last year in another post here. Why? It sounds like everybody is getting divorced and moving out and can't find jobs and all. Damn that last President from back in 2008! This is all still his fault right?
Well, the repercussion of his (in)actions are surely his fault. War related problems that spill over to the next presidential terms, and also the Wall Street collapse. After the complete idiot, you needed someone way above moron level to turn it around. Unfortunately Obomba doesn't qualify...
How is that Obama Care treating you by the way? I'm doing great. I just got out of the hospital recently due to a bout with pneumonia but my medical insurance which provided by and paid for in full by my employer is awesome! Yeah! My insurance is free. It is like how people think Obama care will be! FREE!
I assume that ObamaCare is a failure currently, but it could be less so if you rednecks didn't campaign against "public option".
Wait! She is for legalizing weed too right? I'm pretty sure she'll certainly be a favorite among dems if she supports it. BTW, I'm going to Colorado for my vacation this year!
Perhaps she is for decriminalizing , no? Or do you want to keep throwing such people into for-profit privatized prisons?

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Just gonna quote this again to make sure everyone knows.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that's just not a true statement. That's something people who don't understand politics would say. Are there corrupt politicians? Sure. Are all of them corrupt? No.

IMO, you have to keep the hope alive that the government is still by the people, for the people.

nawrot

Jan 23, 2008
I'm gonna go ahead and say that's just not a true statement. That's something people who don't understand politics would say. Are there corrupt politicians? Sure. Are all of them corrupt? No.

IMO, you have to keep the hope alive that the government is still by the people, for the people.

I thinks its more like: "government is by the corporation/bankers, for the corporation/bankers."
Don't look at what they (politicians) say, look at what they do. Eg. : Snowden hunt and his reasons to leak all this, they are pissed more at founder of TPB than Brevik, look how persistent they all are with pushing all ACTA kind of legislation. Internet is last place where you can get some information that is not monopolized/censored, and they are trying everything to change this. As "they" i mean our overlords and owners, politicians are middle man only. World is grim and dark place we all still have illusions, but freedom is long gone.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Freedom is not long gone, what a stupid thing to say. There's no such thing as relativism, if you're an American you are free, there's no one in America who is not free.

Freedom doesn't mean free from oppression, or surveillance, or actions, or whatever else weird worldly things, it's just the fact you have control over your own head. Remember the Enlightenment, yes, if there's one thing America has maintained from that time it's free thinking and individuality. Little else, and very distorted. But you can be an idiot in America and it's completely OK. That's HARDWIRED INTO the government, the only thing impinging on your freedom is other people, not society. Because other people care if you're an idiot, and they care if you oppose their ideology, the government doesn't.
BUT there's people in government, and bureaucracy, kill bureaucracy, not people//

Al, where can you look at NHL games online? Like, past ones aswell?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
nawrot there is no illusions in post-modernity, that's why it's a dark place. You should know about Gramsci, in fact I know you do.

You would be happy with illusions, and free, but instead you're just cynical

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I was going to say more stuff but when Al conceded to Crotale I felt like it was some sort of trap so I just stopped. I'll have to bring up more politically volatile subjects at a later time.

Wish me luck on the Blood Drive I'm chairing tomorrow. I'll be volunteering once again at my locale Catholic church from 5:00 AM until around 3:00 PM. So far I have almost 100 donors signed up which should prove to be a busy day considering we'll have plenty of walk-ins as well. I then hope to get home in time for some cold beers while watching some football! I'll try to recall to toast my fellow Christians at that time. Peace out folks!

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Depends greatly on the context of the word "concede."

Honestly, I don't think you are going to get more than a few biters on this forum nowadays, so most political or social discussions generally don't go anywhere.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Depends greatly on the context of the word "concede."

Honestly, I don't think you are going to get more than a few biters on this forum nowadays, so most political or social discussions generally don't go anywhere.

Hermskii is getting not much of a response beyond 'lol' because that it all his posts amount to.
Postulating that everyone wants Hillary Clinton to run for Office because she is a democrat says more about Hermskiis worldview and nothing about the other posters on this board.