February XMP nights

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Well, January was pretty good (I'll post 28th screenies soon...).

In the last few days there are some serious activity on the forum. More long-lost members came back and posted. EQ fixed the MS. Does that mean we have a bunch of returning players showing up in February? ;)

As usual I'll list the Wednesdays of the month:
4, 11, 18, 25

The time as usual is 8pm EST on Chaptor 1 server.

I will try to make it, although this month I may have problems coming on time. We'll see.

Meanwhile people play whenever they want. Last week there were players already when I joined at 8pm sharp, and some were still there when I left about 2 hours later. So it's all good :)

Anyway see you Wednesday!

Mar 6, 2004
Maybe for Feb, but not all the time. People miss it, come back, leave, miss it, come back, leave, etc.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I'll try to make it also, but probably won't till late...like 11pm

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Chaptor One server was down :( I found some players on another server (forgot what it was) and we moved to Survivor. After everyone left, I stayed until 10pm. I'll post more info about tonight's games later...

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I couldn't connect to chaptor.......I joined other serevrs for whle but nobody followed, so I have left...

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
There were only a few of us on Survivor. It's unfortunate how people just won't play on the Euro servers when Chaptor One is down. Anyway Gab seems to know what caused the problem, so hopefully it'd be fully operational again by next Wednesday.

Here's a screenshot from the 4th.

See you on the 11th! And remember, if Ch1 is down, please go to Survivor!

Attachments

• Shot00012.JPG
    Shot00012.JPG
    477.2 KB · Views: 23

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
yeah, holy crap indeed.

but i suppose the 11pm on your clock was 2am EST. hope they can come out about 6 hrs earlier on wednesdays :)

and btw, they seem to have incredibly low ping on that server, so i guess they were having a lan party?

Mar 6, 2004
yeah, holy crap indeed.

but i suppose the 11pm on your clock was 2am EST. hope they can come out about 6 hrs earlier on wednesdays :)

and btw, they seem to have incredibly low ping on that server, so i guess they were having a lan party?

Yeah i already said it was a LAN. They are from Cali, so the same time.

Ne0

Gamerstek.com
Feb 10, 2009
Portugal
www.gamerstek.com
Hello guys. My name is Jorge and I'm from Portugal. Yes, from Portugal, that country just beside Spain :lol: I took a look into this forum and I realize that you play XMP every wednesdays, wich is really cool! Count me in today! I hope not miss it because of the world time convertions. I think 8PM EST is 01AM GMT Lisbon but im not sure. But im a little sad, because i love so much this game, and Im seeing that people is letting this extraordinary game behind. Well,anyway, i hope to see you guys in the game!

Last edited:

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
I just associate Portugal with Macau (I'm from HK) and Ronaldo... Also, when it's Wednesday 8PM in EST, it might already be "past Wednesday midnight" in your time.

I was tied up in a meeting last night. By the time I got home it was already 10pm EST (7pm my time). Chaptor1 was down, so I went on Survivor for a while but I guess it was too late and no one came at that time.

BTW I got terrible lag on Survivor, even by myself. And worse on EQ. So I really hope it'll be all fixed on Ch1 next week.

Meanwhile if anyone on the North America continent has a really fat connection (both up and down links) and a reasonable processor, perhaps you can help by running a server (dedicated or not) only on Wednesday nights? Please let us know on the forum.

We need your support!

Last edited:

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Hi,

Sorry I couldn't make it Wednesday. Had another dinner meeting thing to go to, though I kinda wish I was playing XMP instead.

The Wednesday before that, 18th, Chaptor1 was still down, so I played on Survivor. Was just fooling around in Island and got on top of one of those towers :) Then we played a little bit when Leo, Gamerstek, and Demerol came on the server. See screenshot.

If anything happened last Wednesday, 25th, please report. Otherwise I guess we'll see you in March! :D

Attachments

• xmp090218.JPG
    xmp090218.JPG
    356.3 KB · Views: 14