Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Everybody has something wrong with them. If the worst thing about a person is that they happen to be lazy or like food a bit too much, I don't really see the point in even going to the effort to point that out. If you're making fun of somebody for a small problem like that it probably makes you a raging hypocrite.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
no see, I'm not talking about big people.
I'm talking about fat people.

the fat-bashing I speak of only applies to like... real fat people.
there's a difference.
some people are large because of where their body carries weight and/or they have a slower metabolism and/or they just have that body type. and some people do in fact have big bones, larger around, more meat on the hooks you know.

I have no problem with those people. big people are not the problem.
fat people are a problem, people who simply devour food and put away enough calories a day to feed 10 others. because it's unnatural; you don't see a bunch of morbidly obese animals surviving very long in the wild.

just because we have all-you-can-eats doesn't mean you should eat all you can!
I'll shut up.

but you should know, I'm not against the average "plus sized" person :p
only like... critically overweight douchebags who don't know when to stop.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
There's a fat difference. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

picard-facepalm.jpg

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Bottom or top? My eyelashes are pretty weird... they go completely flat pretty much towards the outer part of my eye. Curlers don't help. :(

EDIT: ZenPirate, my new point and shoot, Samsung T550 (I think)