1940's RAF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
CC said that the plane on the runway was from the RAF. Well, I can tell by looking at it that it is not an RAF plane. It is the American B24 Liberator bomber. Therefore, that plane is NOT an authentic British aircraft.

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
Waxx:

My exact words:

'The idea is that of a military base placed in WWII England, complete with era specific planes, trucks and tanks.' Era specific means time, not make or model.

Where did I call it an RAF airplane? There are only two places in the review where RAF is present and they are both in the title.

If you want an opportunity to flex your knowledge of airplanes, do not misquote me to do it, especially on a public forum. Do I make myself clear?

If you have issues with the appropriate make of the plane then take it up with AngleHeart, the map author.
Thank You.
CC

------------------
RealMaps Site Coordinator
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
Stuff like that doesn't bother me at all.
The think a really like about this map is that it is so damned cool. Especially the soundwork is great. The treesheets are also looking good without killing the framerate. The house has very nice wallpaper and has the correct dimensions (as CC noted in his review). The only thing I would have liked was that there would be real shootable windows and not just openings in the wall. The surroundings (the small airport and military base) are mapped as they should and I also like the newly constructed brushes.
I did notice a bsphole somewhere, but not the kind that bothers you.

So, go download it if you haven't already.

------------------
Name : Andirez