The easiest way to play MonsterHunt RIGHT NOW!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Hey all, sorry for this advertisement I made a few years back. It has been updated and is still true today so I decided post it again. Enjoy!

Ever heard of the MonsterHunt mod? It is a blast! Most UT players have heard of it before but have never installed it to try it. I made a MonsterHunt server called "Monster Hunt Mayhem" a few years back. I built the server in such a way that even if you don't have the mod installed, you can still connect to it and it will send you every file you'll need to connect and play via my high speed redirect server. So, if you have never played this mod before and are interested, please do one of the following:

1. Click on the link provided to automatically launch your UT installation and automatically connect to my Monster Hunt server. Here is the link:

UNREAL://98.200.79.175:7737

2. If that doesn't work for you, then start up UT and go to the "Multiplayer" option in the file menu. Select the "Open Location" option and type in this IP address exactly as shown including the colon and port number and click OK. Here is the IP address:

98.200.79.175:7737

3. Lastly, you can install the MonsterHunt mod and patch it up to Version 5.03 then go to the "Multiplayer" option and select "Find Internet Games". Select the "MonsterHunt" search Tab and my server will be listed with about 30 others. Just double click the server name and you will connect to it after it sends you any additional files required to play. You can find all you need to get the mod and the patch here:

http://www.hermskii.com/page3.html

Note: There is a welcome screen that will pop up the first time you connect to this server. Please read it as it lists the rules that govern this server. It is usually monitored by one of many administrators at all times and they have been instructed to VERBALLY WARN a few times, KICK a couple of times and then BAN any player who consistently breaks the rules.

I hope you have a great time when/if you try this. If you try to connect and have any kind of problem, please report them back to me here or at http://hermskii.com/Forum

Thank you,

Last edited:

War_Master

May 27, 2005
I heard you were getting a new machine for the server? if so, that would be great man. I kinda stopped playing there because of the lag in it after about 5 people connected besides a few monsters attacking. I hope that is no longer a case anymore. Well, I'll be stopping by once in a while to check it out and say hi to the old-school MH players.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
I still play on the server regularly. Been playin since 99. Old schoolers are abound!