Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
that's the point.
you don't get tattoos when you're 40 years old and have had time to think about it.

you get tattoos when you're young and they look hot on you.
the meaning can evolve over time. as long as the tattoo itself isn't just classless or ugly, it's all good in the hood.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
that's the point.
you don't get tattoos when you're 40 years old and have had time to think about it.

you get tattoos when you're young and they look hot on you.
the meaning can evolve over time. as long as the tattoo itself isn't just classless or ugly, it's all good in the hood.

Been watching Geraldo in your trailer? :p

"I was drizzle & he was a hurricane" will never look 'hot', nor will it evolve. It will always look puerile and read as exactly what it is: juvenile pulp.

Most mistakes we make when we are young and impulsive thankfully don't have any long-term effects, but getting something banal forever etched on your body will surely haunt anyone who ever moves past the age of 17.

Having said that, go for broke and get it scribed around your neck. Photos upon completion please.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
87 64 12 11 35 89 9

One Wednesday, they will win.

Now.

What I want to know is who are you to speak on Igoy's behalf and why are you doing so?

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
New Balance MW969

6iLDYiw.jpg

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Oh hi. It's been forever since I've been on, but I was trolling, saw a silly argument about tattoos and remembered I recently got my tattoo. I'm not QUITE 40, but I'm not young, and it's something I've had time to think about, but maybe even Jacks will approve.

tattoo.jpg

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Oh hi. It's been forever since I've been on, but I was trolling, saw a silly argument about tattoos and remembered I recently got my tattoo. I'm not QUITE 40, but I'm not young, and it's something I've had time to think about, but maybe even Jacks will approve.

Not arguing about tattoos in general, but a particular tattoo. Even then, not about getting one, but aspects of one in particular. Then on to jack feeling the need to defend a damsel.

My recent purchase:

IMG_7535b.jpg

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I have 100$ in amazon gift cards saved up from swagpoops, I might as well use it for something.

[SCREENSHOT]https://downloads.2kgames.com/borderlandsthegame/img/news/BTPS_SeasonPass_BWS_Final3B_2.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Oooft, Carbon is proper on one this week isn't he!! I'd have put my money on it being Hughes Marques that got on my case instead.

Firstly:

What I want to know is who are you to speak on Igoy's behalf and why are you doing so?
Because only basic bitches have to answer for themselves.

Don't do it. Its a cheesy sentence from a pubescent teen diary that may seem significant now, but the appeal will (hopefully) fade. The tattoo won't.
Most mistakes we make when we are young and impulsive thankfully don't have any long-term effects, but getting something banal forever etched on your body will surely haunt anyone who ever moves past the age of 17.

Having said that, go for broke and get it scribed around your neck. Photos upon completion please.

Guess I'm a basic bitch after all. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You do realise that if you were going to round up my age, I'm closer to 30, right? And that I already have tattoos, right? Fab, now we have that out of the way, I don't think anybody is in a position to judge what I do with my body, least of all, a complete nobody on the internet. 'i was drizzle & he was a hurricane' is a phrase of deep personal significance to me, and that won't change. Case closed. You can think what you want about tattoos, I accept they divide people, but theres no need to be rude about what other people choose to get inked on themselves.

Oh, and I live for spontaneity. And it's not going on my neck.

EDIT: Forgot to say! LOVE the new tattoo, dragonfliet. How long did it take?

Last edited:

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Oooft, Carbon is proper on one this week isn't he!! I'd have put my money on it being Hughes Marques that got on my case instead.

Firstly:

Because only basic bitches have to answer for themselves.

Guess I'm a basic bitch after all. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You do realise that if you were going to round up my age, I'm closer to 30, right? And that I already have tattoos, right? Fab, now we have that out of the way, I don't think anybody is in a position to judge what I do with my body, least of all, a complete nobody on the internet. 'i was drizzle & he was a hurricane' is a phrase of deep personal significance to me, and that won't change. Case closed. You can think what you want about tattoos, I accept they divide people, but theres no need to be rude about what other people choose to get inked on themselves.

Oh, and I live for spontaneity. And it's not going on my neck.

EDIT: Forgot to say! LOVE the new tattoo, dragonfliet. How long did it take?

How would I know how old you are and why would I care? It doesn't change my feelings about the tattoo, which is what I spoke of, not you. That you have other tattoos is again of no significance to the discussion and again, how would I know? Hughes Marques? Obtuse.

As for my being rude, I disagree. Rude might be to discuss you personally or to comment on your still reading (and being so inspired by) teen fiction at 30, but I commented only on the phrase (and also not about getting/having tattoos in general). I don't care who you are, how old you are, what you read or how many pictures you have on your body; the expression is lame IMO, and since it was you who brought it up here, it is fair game to comment on. I didn't judge what you do or who you are, just the sentence.

Essentially, you are off of your own topic here. Let's discuss the phrase, not you, ok?

@dragonfliet: I am interested to know about the range of influences evident in your tat. Where did you get the ideas from?

Last edited:

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
Aaaaaaaanyway...

A couple of these:
b7mnbs.jpg

Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 2's

A set of boingy-boingy Eibach Pro's:
2j34cib.jpg

And another 12 months' MOT.

A large-ish fire bowl to for the neo-pagan ritual* of sitting around in the dark, drinking alcohol and talking general shite:
2mcvsk6.jpg

*No moonlight, dancing or goat's blood involved.

And a "big choppah", the BK-7 (with its little friend, the BK-13) in a custom Kydex sheath for processing firewood for the fire bowl:
op1wsi.jpg
359bdx3.jpg