New interview- CTF-Face will be in UT2007

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

f.sardis

Apr 10, 2006
Sir_Brizz said:
It's not really. If we were talking about Q3A's DM experience, I would say yes, but Q4 is so much worse than Q3 that I don't think you can even categorize it as Quake.

what are you talking about? Quake 4 has kept true to its gameplay. its a classic in my book.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
Renegade Retard said:
... So, being a pub and all, I spent most of the map sneaking up behind them and knocking them off the tower with my shieldgun. They never did learn, and I got about 20 kills that way.

Of course, I got called a n00b for it. :rolleyes:

see, theres lotsa fun still to be had on pubs!!

lol n00b ;)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
f.sardis said:
what are you talking about? Quake 4 has kept true to its gameplay. its a classic in my book.
And that's why a total of 20 people are playing it at the moment? :p

Rk.

Sleezy bastard.
Nov 18, 2005
Candyland.
The_Head said:
I never noticed anything wrong with UT2003 either....
But UT2004, what with everything from UT2003 included is a better game
I hated the fancy design with all the fuzzy colours. The game didn't have that dark feeling I personally need. The gameplay wasn'y the best thing either. I guess it's not enough to make a game sucky. But still... That game was a large disappointment.

Last edited: