Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah but you had to see that coming a mile away.

the moment Walt heard Gommie telling Hank that they were going to move on Mike, I was like "oh shit. now Walt has to kill him."

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Daaaamn, Mike's normally a miracle man but ever since that park scene you knew something was wrong. You could just feel the tension and panic.
One more episode though before we have to wait for next summer. What a bitch.

Oh, and anyone remember what Walt said while watching Scarface?

"Everybody dies in this one."

I like how all of this was set into motion just because Jesse couldn't let one street killing slide and Walt was being loyal to Jesse. Ironic that all this death and shit is basically Jesse's fault.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I have the feeling that Skylar and Jesse will connect and then proceed to work against Walt so the two can be free.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

z79Yw.png

HE KNOWS

Apr 11, 2006
Started watching this show recently, I'm up to season 4 now. Am I the only one who thinks this show jumped the shark in season 3? Walt's psychology just makes no sense to me at all anymore. Does he start making sense again, or is it just writers wanking off from here on out?

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Spoiler tags Jacks, spoiler tags!

God damnit. We have to wait until next year to see what Hank does. I'm guessing this show either ends up with Walt committing suicide, dieing by DEA gunfire, or Prison for him and Skylar.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
That episode was going waaaay too smoothly. Loved the ending scene where everyone is gathered in the backyard, all happy and relaxed, but to us the viewers it was tense as hell because we all knew something was about to happen.

The reveal, IMO, was a bit of a letdown.

So Hank's entire investigation becomes pointless because of a piece of evidence that Walt had in his bathroom for lord knows how many months? I don't buy that Walt forgot about such a huge piece of evidence. Especially because of that flashback scene. When Hank was asking Walt who WW is, wouldn't that ring a bell in Walt's head? Something like "oh sh*t, Gale gave me a WW book with a note in it and I left it in my bathroom!" Walt was smart enough to remember the security tapes / Gus's laptop, but not this?? Why would he even keep a book connecting him to Gale? Doesn't make sense.

Also loved the Crystal Blue Persuasion montage. Great song pick. :tup:

SPOILER :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/Pko1b.jpg

Last edited:

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the episode was great, but I'm also going to have to agree with Twisted Metal...

Hank's revelation in the bathroom didn't feel genuine. it felt kind of forced, like the writers finally ran out of clever ideas. what are the odds that Walt - who is so completely controlling over his environment - suddenly forgets about one of the biggest clues in the Heisenberg mystery? and what are the odds that he not only forgets it, but leaves it in a place where literally anyone could find it?

it doesn't feel right.
it feels out of character.

it even feels out of character for Hank, in a way.
the conversation between Walt and Hank over the book happened at least a year ago. it wasn't even a significant conversation. they were just sitting around, picked up the book, made some jokes about the "WW" initials, and put it away.

just because Hank sees it again now, you're telling me that SUDDENLY he gets it?
he's just going to assume that OMG IT MUST BE WALTER? IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

I dunno.
doesn't feel right. I've come to expect better/more surprising twists from Breaking Bad than that.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i freaking loved it! It was going to be the ending we all wanted until a few episodes ago, when Walt went way too far over the line. Everyone got out. Awesome.

As for the last reveal, you know it was that idiot Skyler's fault...

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Well this is quite the cliff hanger, but at least we have Dexter to look forward to, which left on a similar note last year.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Just watched it again (which i never do).

Holy crap that was awesome. i hate montages, but BB has always done them well. We had two (2!) fantastic ones here - the prison(s) scene and the Crystal Blue Persuasion one. And he gets out and he is done. When Walt told Skylar that he was out i was running around screaming "yeah! We did it!".

i was hoping for that since the second episode! Now, here we are again, chatting around the pool, and... OH FUCK!

haha the greatest show evar! WHAT NOW?!?

(i'm glad i started this thread a few years ago!)

WHAT NOW?!?

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
what are the odds that Walt - who is so completely controlling over his environment - suddenly forgets about one of the biggest clues in the Heisenberg mystery? and what are the odds that he not only forgets it, but leaves it in a place where literally anyone could find it?

it doesn't feel right.
it feels out of character.

For Walt perhaps, but not for his worthless, self-righteous cunt of a wife. For multiple seasons now I've wanted tie her up and rape her with her daughter's intestines. What the fuck did Walt see in her?

just because Hank sees it again now, you're telling me that SUDDENLY he gets it?
he's just going to assume that OMG IT MUST BE WALTER? IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Hank follows up on every seemingly-insignificant detail even when his superiors tell him it's not worthwhile -- he's done it the whole series long and it's what gets him such results.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
I would agree that its sloppy of Walt to leave such evidence about. But to WW from GB. The next episode is going to be damn good, 10 months of damn good.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Double post.

So I just rewatched the last little bit of the episode again.

At the end of the episode, I felt bad that Walt is going to get caught. However, just a few episodes ago, even the last, I was hoping he would just to stop him from turning into the new Gus. It's funny how some episodes he is completely Heisenburg and some he's just Walt.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I've obscured this text in case some complete imbecile opens a thread titled "Breaking Bad" expecting something other than information about Breaking Bad.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
For Walt perhaps, but not for his worthless, self-righteous cunt of a wife.
well I don't think she's a cunt.

but you're right, that it could have easily been someone other than Walt who left the book sitting out. because it would be completely uncharacteristic for him.
it's obviously something that he didn't notice because there's no way he'd let it sit out in the open.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Here is the director's cut of that final scene:

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9jlAsXMMAs[/M]