UE2 - UT2kX UnrealEd (UT2004) problem.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I have the UT2004 editor and usually Matinee and Terrain windows mess up.

The type is jumbled and they cannot be used.

Does anyone know a way how to stop this or return them back to normal?

This is on the 3369 version of UT2004 on Windows 7 Home Edition, Dual Core Pentium.

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org
This happens to me all the time now that I use Windows 8, and can mess up any "right-click" menu or dialog. Deleting UnrealEd.ini was my first guess, but it does NOT fix the problem.

What you need to do is look for [WindowPositions] in your User.ini. Delete the whole section, including "[WindowPositions]" if you want. It will reset your window positions in Unreal Ed to their defaults and fix the problem.

A new Window Positions entry will be automatically added to the end of your ini the next time you use Unreal Ed, which makes it a bit easier to find.

Last edited: