Anyone mind?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You already are. You've posted here at PU and are welcome to add the PuF tag to your name.

If you haven't already, join us at the #planetunreal channel in your chat client in UT. From there, you can hop into games with all the other PuFsters.

If you like, you can also submit a 300x300 pixel pic and a proper bio (see others) and I can get you up on the PuF Homepage when I can get to it. (I'm already a bit behind!)

There are no "rules", but it would be a good idea to use your good sense when playing/posting using a PuF tag. You represent a lot of people when you do, so llama tactics are discouraged! ;)

Welcome aboard, soldier!

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

tapped

May 14, 2000
Visit site
YAY! =) wait... excitement over being a member of an online video game group... is that sad? LOL

anyway... a bio? ugh... heh... i'll see what i can do. as far as llama tactics go, i don't care for them, either, so don't be concerened about me tainting the PuFers... =)

thanks for the warm welcome... now lemme go update my user name... see how that skirt fits... wait... i didn't say that... =|

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I think you'll find that the bio is pretty painless. Use the format that Liquid_Sin started. Here's mine for example:

UT name: hal{PuF}
Location/Time Zone: USA/EST
Email: xxrdhardin@home.comxx
ngUID: 381506
Favorite weapon: Rocket Launcher
Fav game type: CTF
Fav map: CTF-LavaGaint, CTF-Novmeber
Connection: Cable
System: P2 400, 128mb ram, 2 Voodoo2 SLI
Currently plays: UT, Unreal(RealCTF), Q3A, Age of Empires ][

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Hal i sended my BIO to you once, proberly a week or 12 to 15 ago :eek: and never noticed anything of you that you recieved it, nor is it put ever online.
I know you'r ignoring me ;) but don't give this boy the same waiting procedure as me :)

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!