Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Done, Next!! No really we need to do FOW. I still have scrolls. I might start trying out some of the Underworld Solo Farms. There is an Assassin one that looks fun.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
But most farming builds are very dependant on either completely avoiding aatxes to get to the smites... or being able to kill aatxes and kiling smites. Even so, its so short, and UW is so BIG. Aatxe actually have a higher ecto rate than smites it seems anyway. I think I have an FoW scroll somewhere too. Its not like we can't afford 1k :rolleyes:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
My attempt at a W/M Underworld Solo run was a bit frustrating. Did build a new Shield but drops sucked real bad. The Grasp weren't to bad once I figured out the timing. Took a few Plat to get past them. Was working on last group of Grasp before Smites and 2 Aaxte wondered over. Couldn't run with Dolyak up.... Gave up after 5 plat of trying.

Might try Assassin next, there is the 55/SS Team Build if you get bored we could try a few runs. Have to read up and see were else you can run the combo.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hehe, Taz, you should check your e-mails if you want to know why I'm not online all that much :D

OMG, Dev's GF puts DrahguneyeZ GF to shame.
In case you all forgot here was the PIC he posted..

I suppose we will never hear from Devy to much now.. :mad: Miss ya already Bro!!

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Dev man you're missing out! Taz and I did a 600/Smite in the UW again and came back with 3 ecto EACH and an inventory full of stuffs. Grand total of the run for me was a little over 20k. Not sure exactly what Taz's numbers were but it was pretty impressive :)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Now that we figured out the Path and Tweak the builds some more the runs will be faster. I have 1 slot that we need to figure out best skill to bring to help you. M/N, Some kind of Signet or maybe something to throw on you before you run in. We can also thing about bringing a Hero to use in case we screw up real bad. Nothing like having a back up Res...

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Alright been doing some A/E Green Farming and having lots of success killing bosses. Not so much with drops but still amazed at the successful runs.
I use the Perma Sliver Build on PvX.
OwZUgoE7r/SSf8I6M8Q4g5iwl4OA

Glyph of Swiftness
Deadly Paradox
Shadow Form
Sliver Armor
Intensity
Ebon Battle Standard of Honor
Air of Superiority
Death's Charge

I do make a few minor changes since i don't have a couple of those skills.
The first 3 keep you alive, Perma SF should be the name. Sliver only last 10Secs. I suppose you could bring any type of damage but of course you need energy to keep SF up at all times.

The skills I added are.
Glyph of Elemental Power
Dark Escape
Feigned Neutrality

Sometimes it takes 1 Sliver, sometimes 3-4. Depends on Boss and how big the agro you get. The more the merrier.

Here are some runs/bosses I have completed.
Marga Coast:
Acolyte of Melandru - If there is a Priest in her group start run over. Note: War. & Derv will get agro first and die fast. (Tip) Bring the plants up with you for added damage, they are spell casters. Takes 3-4 Slivers dependant on size of agro.
Bubahl Icehands - Easy
Chor the Bladed - Easy
Didn't try rest of bosses.

Sunward Marches:
Mahto Sharptooth - Easy
Eshim Mindclouder - Easy
Birneh Skybringer - Easy
Acolyte of Lyssa - Unsuccessful (Could never get agro and Constant Degen from Bleeding/Deepwound) Had energy issues plus her self heal. Have to find workable farm
Dabineh Deathbringer - Couldn't kill, Him or his group caused massive damage to me. (Chilling Victory)

Arkjok Ward:
Acolyte of Grenth: (Very hard) Only killed one time before I died, other 3 attempts No-Go! (Chilling Victory & Grenth's Victory = Ouch)
Onwan, Lord of the Ntouka - Easy
Modti Darkflower - Easy
Captain Chichor - Easy

Dejarin Estate:
Acolyte of Dwayna - Easy
Colonel Chaklin - Easy
Colonel Custo - Easy
Major Jeahr - Easy
Corporal Luluh - Easy
Podaltur the Angry - Easy

Barbarous Shore:
Midshipman Morolah - Easy
(Didn't try rest cause Res Shrine in middle and had Energy Issues)

The Floodplain of Mahnkelon:
Admiral Kaya - Easy
Dzabel Land Guardian - Easy
Jerneh Nightbringer - Easy
(careful with agro's Kuskale Lasher & Rampaging Ntouka cause damage)

The Hidden City of Ahdashim:
Yammirvu, Ether Guardian - Easy
Shakor Firespear - Easy
Leilon, Tranquil Water - Easy

Nightfallen Jahai:
Chimor the Lightblooded - Med-Hard
Shepherd of Dementia - Med

Domain of Pain:
Fahralon the Zealous - Easy, (Make sure to heal up)
Vision of Despair - Easy (Make sure to heal up)

Domain of Fear:
Shrieker of Dread - Med-Hard (Tip - Agro more then his group, takes 3-4 Slivers, Watch Energy)
Flame of Fervor: Med

Thats all I tried but I am sure there are more bosses farmble.
Not sure why some skills cause damage (Chilling Victory but it does).

Most of Factions is farmable but will make some runs for better testing.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Boney's Rt/Me Boss Rape build is the answer to all your problems :lol:

I'm going to cap Shield of Regeneration when I get home today so when we get to the great destroyer I can solo it :) Then hopefully do runs for people and make some quick cash. I really wish they'd fix the necro dwarven armor for EOTN so I can put it in my hall. :(

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
The is a Rit/Mes Boss Rape Build is very efficient. It however has some downsides. Have to take full team to clear out all but Boss is the main drag. The A/E can make multiple runs in the same amount of time. True not all bosses are doable but thats the beauty of having different Farm Builds. The N/M 55SV is also pretty handy for many types of farming.

Now get back to the farming will Ya!! :lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I have about 6-7 more to add plus a couple golds. Hope to get a few more on my A/E if they start dropping.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hey man sorry I didn't get on last night. We were without power from 8pm to around 1am. Quite the nasty storm rolled thru. But its all good now. I don;t work today so after I work on my paper for a little bit I'll be on this afternoon.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
No Biggy, took the A/E through Grenths and into Sorrows Furnace. Got 4 more greens. Nothing down there causes any damage or removes Shadow Form. The traps set by Dredges only cause cripple. The Furnace Guardians have Giant Stomp, only minor damage. Had a problem Tanzit, there was to many Priest of Sorrows in the groups. If there is one Priest and enough agro the boss will drop. Kinda fun run...

Grognar's Defender
Grognar's Sword
Vokur's Chakram
Gargash's Recurve Bow

See ya disafternoon..