[Beta0] Keybinder is empty

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
Well I did just that and it didn't work better...
But I think that to be able to use a keyBinding it must be defined in an int file rather than an ini,I'll run some tests and I'll tell you.

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
Normally to be able to display a key binding menu you must place an int file in the mod's system directory(whatever name) then in the public section put a line like this one:
[public]
Object=(Name=MyPackage.MyKeyBindings,Class=Class,MetaClass=XInterface.GUIUserKeyBinding)

replace mypackage.MyKeybindings with the package.name of your key binding class

hope it helps

Rotten

Dec 31, 2004
Denmark
Why cant i download it?

I have just played the game, and i love it, but i cant download this DefUser.ini cause the link "www.coronaleonis.com/eon/beta0/DefUser.zip" isn't working for me. Please help :(

......Dont mind my English

Jolith

Feb 26, 2005
Im having this problem as well...i dont know what any of you are talking about, but i get an error after double clicking on playeon.bat i get the msdos or whatever they called box, it says 1 file copied i get the icon, but then i get an error....