Spectator Mode UT 2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
It's been so freakin' long since i've reviewed, and i was going to check out a map in spectator mode, but i don't see the option. It seems like i remember it didn't have a spectator option like UT did, but i'm not sure. I know you can be a spectator in online games, but can you do it when you just do instant action?

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
It's not a very good spectator mode because there is at least one bot running around in the map when you spectate. You can hear there footsteps half way across the map. Dunno why they did that.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Maybe they just want to haunt somebody. :) It works for my needs. This is how i check up on bots to see how they do. If i need to take screens, one bot proabably won't mess with me. But that is strange. Maybe the way the code is written, something depends on at least one bot being on the map.