World Trade Center

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
was there passengers on the planes????
i hope not

we were watching an interview , and they all started to run , there must be something else hapening

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
OK, let's make a list:

• World Trade Center hit by two hijacked planes (Boeing 767 and 737): one of the towers has collapsed
  • Pentagon heliport bombed
  • White House, Capitol evacuated
  • Bush calls this a terrorist attack
  • Palestinian group claims responsibility

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
Originally posted by Morety
afaic this is an act of war against the US and the US could, no should act appropriately.
yes they should. full force, no remorse.

This is an outrage. For some political f'n weenie to want to get some press and put his fanatical f'n ideas across he goes and orders this?
who are you talking about?

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
ppl, in mouth of the reporter, i heard that both towers were *nearly* evacuated. yeah, im thinkin what the fu<k she wanted to say with *nearly* almost 600 ppl were out, dunno nothing about the thousand injuried

MaX Power

Officially Old.
Oct 2, 2000
Visit site
I may dissagree with his political views but I think He just missjudged the situation. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

I remember hearing stories of kids cheering back when Kennedy was assasinated. They just didn't understand.

I still remember jokes about the challenger right after it exploded (I was 9). It wasn't until the reality of the situation sank in that we REALLY knew how serious it was.

BTW keep the news commin people.

I've got no radio, no TV, and none of the news websites are working.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Has this anything to do with the US pulling out of those Anti-racism talks in SA?

I also heard that some nerve gas ended up in the UK a day or so ago - 2nd hand news to me...don't know the story.

I feel like going to my double glazed home and stocking up on some food :(

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Originally posted by MaX Power
Welcome to the new Cold War everyone.
Anything that mahor an event will not just be a cold war.
September 11 2001 will be remember for such tragady. :(
peace to the causities...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I don't know who would've ordered this act, but it's obviously been ordered by a political activist who is anti-US.

The palestinians have claimed credit, but you never know.

Regardless, the person who ordered/arranged this is trying to make some sort of political statement. Whoever did this is the " f'n political weenie" I was talking about.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Jeeez

Until now this was my opinion:
Isreal is a oppressive state, murding innocent Palestinian civilians, with the help of US weapons (that and the constant US support must be the cause of this)

But now this. That muslim m0tards should be eradicated all. At least the Isrealis try to hit military/police buildings and kill civilians as colleteral damagage

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Originally posted by JJaX2001
I just heard that another plane was hijancked and is heading for Washington....
This ****ing Sucks Guys.

And what can you do about it? The only option I can think of is to have the air force blow it out of the sky, and kill all the innocent people on board :(

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
a guy (dont remember his name), hes a rich arabian, he command the orerations of the egiptuian muslims called G (spell) and and iraqui terrorist commando. FBI think its him who finnancied all this ****. he was considered one of the 1st US ennemies. damn, bad **** that i cant remember his name. ill post later if they repeat it

Status
Not open for further replies.