POLL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
Gaaahh... You... You're just plain disgusting!! No wonder you're called bad-*** !!

As for me... Uhh... Look, could you please spare me the embarrassment of that question??:p

bullet2.gif

Creme du Cammy. For soft, tender skin.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I like the smell of my own farts if there's other people around to appreciate them. Especially the silent ones that make me snicker to myself as I await the coming expression on the person's face who's sitting beside me. :)

bullet2.gif

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.

Xercxes

Apr 23, 2000
MN
Visit site
Yes, Morety brings up a delightful point, If you fart do you not laugh. . . I do (might say something about maturity levels) But I can say I don't like to smell my own fart, thats just weird!!!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I let a silent one go once in gym class back in the high school days. I was in the centre of the floor with about 50 guys.

First, the guys immediately sitting next to me had to get up and go to the far wall. Then as the smell hit the next row of people, they had to get up and go. This went on as the smell reached farther and farther away from me. Here I was, at the end of it, sitting all alone in the middle of the gym floor, laughing my *** off, while the rest of the class was all standing up against the wall. The teacher ended up in stitches too. It was one of my greatest farts ever. :)

bullet2.gif

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Ok, Billy, I'd really hate to be stuckin a lift with you if u actually like the smell of your own farts. :(

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>ArachnoSpores - The fatal spores with the funny name!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

E

el Gato|PuF

Are you a smart feller or a fart smeller?

How about "turtles", also known as "Dutch Ovens"? Hint: you must be under some blankets.

bullet2.gif

Wish I was oceansize...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I know what a dutch oven is...but I have my own variation of it.

I let most of the fart out silently, saving just a little bit. Then, I stick my butt out from under the covers and do the noisiest little puckle that I can. Then my wife pulls the covers over her own head and gives herself the full treatment. :)

UY: Love the icons!!!

bullet2.gif

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
LOL, Morety!!!!
You know what I tell my wife when I fart? I tell her that she's special because I would never do that around another woman :)
She just doesn't seem to appreciate that as much as I think she should!

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Allrght Morety, you´re going down...

bullet2.gif

BURR, the greatest crackhead ever.

GunnerX, What the hell am i gonna wright now? Well, shut up you damn WHY-Bot. I´ll think of something better...

Skumboy, I have a very special relationship with this guy...

RaptoR, No more nick changing! You hear me boy!?

Blorgg, Don´t do anything stuppid man! It´s a 486 goddamit!

CHRYSt, i am putting you here because you are not afraid of ending up here... You will be...

Morety, fart-freak...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
*holds finger up to nose*

Ahh...

Ahhhhh...

AHHHHHHHHHH

PHHHHLLLLLTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

hehe, bet you thought I was gonna sneeze. :)

bullet2.gif

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
hehe Morety!

you are nasssssty! :)

bullet2.gif

gramps|PuF

"I don't pay attention to politics."
"You should. It's bareley less important than your own heart beat."
"I don't pay attention to that either."

Status
Not open for further replies.