tricky problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
For several weeks, I have been having a problem with what seems to be my primary fire sticking. BUT it only sticks when I try to do a hammer jump. I hold primary fire and when I release....nothing. It only fires when I hit the fire button again. I haven't been able to do a hammer jump in weeks. I can do it offline though.

Any Ideas?

PIII800
256MB RAM
GeforceII 32MB DDR
Microsoft Web mouse
Win ME

No mutators or binds other than weapons.
I'm thinking a reinstall may be in order.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Try downing to patch 432 b4 a full reinstall....I've had my mini sitck everynow and then...very annoying but usually quitting a server would fix it. Tho I can see it won't solve your problem.

Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
I just tried repatching to 436 with no change. I may have to resort to a bind. Hammer jumping is the only time that I have this problem. Even regular use of the hammer works okay.

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Sir Questor=UTK=
I may have to resort to a bind

You are not using an alias to execute the hammerjump? Not sure I can help, but here goes...

I had some issues with the HJ alias after a patch. I just deleted the keybinds and alias, saved my .ini, and re-mapped the keys and alias. That fixed it. Maybe try re-mapping your associated keys?