FragBU: Friday April 24th, Saturday April 25th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Don't worry about it man, I laughed a lot that night. I thought it was funny.

Now if you should so happen to go there a second time, I'll have to put you down like a sick animal. :lol:

I remember spectating you in first person and it seemed like you were aiming at people like a Godlike bot. Plus you can dodge forward quickly while maintaining your forward momentum which I can't do (I just can't press W W fast enough and hold down W immediately afterwards... it just doesn't happen)

Of course when I asked you to hump the ground you did so I guess you're not a bot.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I get accused of not cheating all the time. I just have a way with catching rockets. Don't let me catch you accusing anyone on the server or your bullets just might get pwnd by my face the rest of the night.

My 'clan tag' is Flakmagnet. I seem to be some sort of magnetic well that attracts randomly lobbed flak shells.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
I remember spectating you in first person and it seemed like you were aiming at people like a Godlike bot. Plus you can dodge forward quickly while maintaining your forward momentum which I can't do (I just can't press W W fast enough and hold down W immediately afterwards... it just doesn't happen)

Of course when I asked you to hump the ground you did so I guess you're not a bot.

The forward dodge is kinda of wierd to get used to. But if you noticed, I generally will turn slightly and use one of the side dodge to keep myself going. Off of walls its a great way to travel. I generally only use the actual forward dodge in a fight, as it seems more natural to move side to side and then all of a sudden pull it out and be right in your opponent's face.

Be careful though, the first time you forward dodge up into someone's face and unload on them with the flak primary, you start to develop a bloodlust that cannot be quenched.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Its a preference of weather you strafe and dodge forward or run and dodge using left and right keys. Although I have never thought of it the way JD uses it. I tend to run diagonally and dodge left or right (with adjust). Maybe I should make a poll...

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
lol, wtf is this zynth? D:

zynparty.GIF