FragBU: Friday March 13th, Saturday March 14th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kindness

Jul 28, 2004
San Francisco
Just to be clear, I don't really want players to switch teams mid-match to even things out. Blow outs happen; when the teams are unbalanced I tend to allow the match to come to a rapid conclusion -- You guys win, no need in prolonging this. But, then, I hope that the teams get mixed up so maybe the next match might be different -- Hey, teams are different, let's see whether we can do better! For some reason UT3 out-of-the-box preserves the teams from match to match and that totally sucks.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yeah, I agree. Blowouts happen, but the teams should get jumbled up between maps. TTF looks good, I think Haarg is already planning on putting it on (we've been talking about this among the staff since Friday).

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
What team balance problem only exists with titans? I'm confused.

For some reason UT3 out-of-the-box preserves the teams from match to match and that totally sucks.

I thought there was supposed to be something in the patch to fix that?

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
I don't mind the odd blow-out match either. Less actually than having the same teams every match. Sure ppl could switch but I'd prefer to be surprised.