Sad News

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
According to the new UT3 update, the Demoguy bug has been fixed. This means we will no longer get to see our favorite character in action. :(

I for one, will miss Demoguy, and all the joy he brought to the otherwise depressing world of Unreal.

Eff Yeah.

Aww Smack.

:(

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
picture.php

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
According to the new UT3 update, the Demoguy bug has been fixed. This means we will no longer get to see our favorite character in action. :(

I for one, will miss Demoguy, and all the joy he brought to the otherwise depressing world of Unreal.

Eff Yeah.

Aww Smack.

Actually, you're wrong. Demoguy can still be in the game if you want.

- Option to allow for custom characters to load at all times (no default characters, but may get hitches when new players join).
Key word: Option. ;)

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Hey seriously whats with all those black dude avatars having money on hat? Where did that come from? some new trend?
Or is it the next demoguy? Or maybe this is next demoguy or maybe unmasked one:
thisisspartaoj4.jpg