Greetings.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SuperFriendBFG

Oct 6, 2005
First off, I'd like to say, wow. I'm looking forward to Orbit Wars. I do find the information about the mod is rather lacking, and I'd like to get some storyline and gameplay elements clarified as I want to introduce this mod to the Hostile Intent community. (A half-life based mod).

Anyways, I'm really liking this mod just by looking at the screenshots and checking out the teaser trailer. Good stuff.

I'd also like to offer a mesh (MB format) to the team to be used in whatever way. I don't have much time to become a full time modeller for the team, and I am not asking. The mech is clearly inspired by the Vulture mech from Mechwarrior 3, although it is significantly smaller and is intended for anti-infantry combat. It's a small mech by all standards.
MechWIP3.jpg

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Hey welcome to the forums sarge ;p
Nice mech you got there, i like the legs of the thing, it just strikes me at first that the cockpit is a bit flat/thin. But further more it looks very nice, good job :D

<grins> Really digging your modeling style Sarge. This little guy fits in perfectly with our allied forces mecha. One would think you were developing here, behind closed doors with us.

So sure, we'll give your mech a home. I think you will be pleased when our talented texture artists give it "the treatment". We'll release it to the community as a part of NeoCairo for UT2K4.

I particularly love that this comes from our very own community. Sarge, guys like you are the reason we came back.

SuperFriendBFG

Oct 6, 2005
Alright then. Some of the verts can use some tweaking to make it look a bit better. This one was not made off of a reference, just inspiration.

Attachments

• Mech.rar
    33.1 KB · Views: 24