The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
edhe.png

squeeze.png

soz about sig can't get it to save correctly unless you want me to put a background colour in

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
look sweet, thankies :)

If you want to stick something into that to break up the whitespace, which would be good, then think of something iconic, little picture, cloud, breasts, i dunno :)

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
i do not take credit for the piccy its self, it was made by fred gallagher from megatokyo (im a big fan off that :p)

actualy i dont think i have permission to use it. so i think its better not to use it.... damn..
on the other hand, i never took notice to those kinda things before, so why start now ;)

here is the original btw, still think its one off the best piccies ever made

http://www.fredart.com/fredart/artpage.php3?src=&ft=dm&fn=15

Last edited:

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Nice job Cascade, I'll stick it in my rotator next time I update my FTP. Right now, I'm totally ****ing stumped, I've been trying to make beerbaron a sig for the last, er, month. But I cant satisfy myself with so much as a "gahh."

Ok, scratch that, I've just finished it, with favorable feedback :)
* Beerbaron faps gently
beerbaron7.jpg

Last edited:

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Also, a new one for myself. I think it turned out pretty well, I learned a cool new .gif blending technique, which I'll elaborate on later, and I did a few cool experiments in layer effects :)

LHA-Haruko04.gif

Comments on either of the two?

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Updated the previous sig after being told it lacked something, and made a 2nd version which I was really happy with, the product of goofing around with tiny palletes.

LHA-Haruko05.gif
LHA-Haruko04(4C).gif

Whadya think?

Last edited: