NKOTB: HeavyArmor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Heavy_Armor

Team Orbit
Feb 18, 2006
NYC
www.exographic.com
I've been a member for a week and a half... Very impressed by it all; very excited to be a team member.

My expert-tease lies in Drawing, 3D max, video compositing & effects.

My goal is to become proficient at everything I do not yet know how to do.

I am, perhaps, too excited to be amongst a group of people I can really "talk shop" with about graphics and games and technique. The novelty of the situation leads me to jabber and question incessantly at times, but bear with me and this will soon equalize.

I am also a stickler for originality. That 1% inspiration is what makes or breaks the 99% perspiration in my book. If you see me make something that "looks like that thing from the matrix" or "is real similar to those robots in mechwarrior" then slap me silly. Chances are this wont be a problem, though.

Ok. thanks for having me.

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Hey Heavy armor!
Can't wait to see some of your makings and judge its originality! Don't worry though... i don't slap THAT hard ;)

Welcome to the forums then! :D

Agent-X

Team Orbit
Heavy Armor, welcome to Team Orbit. You will surely grow here with us and learn many new things. You will get to understand the ins and outs of game creation and all the how to's and dont's that go along with it. This I guarantee you.

blackizzy

Team Orbit
Nov 22, 2005
montréal ,canada
nice to have a new member like you heavy armor! the ride among us will make you benefit from everybody's experience, and in return we will benefit from your! It's a nice sharing!

Ersatz

Team Orbit
Nov 19, 2005
Welcome aboard Heavy Armor. That's the kind of attitude that makes us unique.

UThor

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2005
We are pleased to have you as a member of Team Orbit. I agree with TWrecks, though.....

Comrade Jerkov

You are in contravention...
Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
Has been a while guys...

You TO veterans know me well enough to know I'm the ghost that haunts this joint :p

Sorry to revive threads, but I thought I'd say hi to Heavy Armor and also to everyone else around. I wouldn't say welcome aboard. That would imply I actually had some part in the project. Which I don't. I just lurk. :)