UT99 extras can't be installed in this folder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the dan dude

Apr 2, 2012
I recently tried to install UT99 GOTYE on my windows 7, 64 bit system. The first disc installed fine and the game is fully playable but the second disc refuses to add the extras.
552t.png

It would appear that I require the version 431, but disc 1 only installs 436 and as far as i know there's no way to downgrade. I've tried changing the folder it installs to, I even downloaded a pirated copy (version 436 again) to try and install the extras and it still did not work. I have also downloaded the "chaos mod" (the main reason why I want the extras) from moddb and tried to install it that way, but that requires 432.
I have never experienced this problem from these discs, although I haven't installed it on this machine before.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
UT99.org has info/help and helpful UT99 users, and would be a better bet.

My best suggestion with no fuss, is to install it on an XP PC, and burn it to a DVD or copy to an external drive/USB stick and copy it to the folder you have been trying to install to.
The registry options you need, should be in place already.

I've been using the same backed-up copy since Win98 :eek: