Arena Match

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
It's me again!:D
This time with a special Arena mutator.

In a configuration window you can choose a weapon to be used in the Arena Match. Then just add Arena Match to the mutator list.

Download

Last edited:

Pat

BANNED
Dec 14, 2001
A Bubble
isthis the same version that is on the review? because for some reason i have been banned from file-planet (VERY annoying lemme tell ya!)

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Banned from FilePlanet? Bah, FilePlanet sux!

Yes, this is the same version. You can also click on the 'WWW' button below to get to my homepage and download it from there.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
When you chose "Unlimited ammo" on the menu, it doesn't give you 999 ammo, it gives you the maximum ammo (eg. for the rocket launcher, it gives you 48 rockets.). Why?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Don't know, I'll check the code. Did you try unchecking it? Wouldn't be the first time I messed up True and False... :) :p :rolleyes:
I promise this will be fixed in Arena Match 1.1 (it works in my current internal version)

New features in Arena Match 1.1 (release date: soon)
- working Unlimited Ammo mode ;)
- cleaned up the menu code; menus stay on the screen (try the U4eTWeapons.int, all 65 weapons from Unreal 4ever Tournament with class weapons)
- weapon groups; weapons can be sorted via the .int files (not just by package)
- new Low Ammo mode (someone please suggest a better name for this); pickup ammo amount is the same like in non-arena matches (e.g. 12 rockets in a rocket pack, 6 rockets in a rocket launcher), but you start with full (or even unlimited) ammo
- maybe .int files for other weapon mods (only those not declaring their weapons via .int files)

Pat

BANNED
Dec 14, 2001
A Bubble
wormbo? how do you do it? you crank out awesome mods like there is no tomarrow. Rocket UT;Awesome. Arena Match; BadAss.
any others; im sure they are cool too.

do you have any stalkers?
do you want one? ;)

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Only if it's good for my image. :cool::rolleyes:

How I do it?
I'm just throwing out all those ideas to get some room for real thinking. :D
I won't stop the flow of good ideas just because I've released something else just an hour/minute/second ago. ;):p