Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
OK, I`m a little bit OT now, but SaD could you change the headline of my Team-logo tut to [UT200X]......, just to keep the uniform look :)

@UTG:
Yeah I like that too, hopefully there will be more reviewers :D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
Tell me , íf the Queue is ok .There aren´t pics (get uploaded with the release and I can´t upload them earlier due to our database).

Queue rocks :)

most of the skins have pics in them, they can be temporarily uploaded for best user comfort :) in worst case a small screenie of DM-outfit is also taken
Afterwards they are replaced by the official SkinCity ones

Just a suggestion of course, but I think this makes sense :)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
:eek: @ MäxX you've been busy :lol: Thanks for the great review [EDIT] and all the other ones too! I downloaded that model pack but the zip was corrupted so I'll get it again later (probably got it too soon). Only jumping in for a min before going out :)

@ UTGirl I should have the review sometime this evening hopefully (GMT) :2thumb:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
looks like I`m addicted to reviewing :lol: .... and poll forgetting....

EDIT:
And obviously EDIT-loving :)
Just have d/l Septimus and Rusty (only 2 more to go and all queued skins are covered :tup: ), gonna review them on monday

EDIT2:
I´ll start in the weekend now, so enjoy your`s too.
and SaD feel free to update my foxfoxes and antivenom reviews with the correct link to author and screenshot ;) If not, I`ll do it on monday :)

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
MäxX said:
OK, I`m a little bit OT now, but SaD could you change the headline of my Team-logo tut to [UT200X]......, just to keep the uniform look :)

Done.

MäxX said:
and SaD feel free to update my foxfoxes and antivenom reviews with the correct link to author and screenshot If not, I`ll do it on monday

I´ll try , but I have not much time this weekend.I married my wife 6 years ago , so this is her weekend. :)

Edit : I started adding the review-links to the infobox of the skin --> First one .

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
SaD said:
...I have not much time this weekend.I married my wife 6 years ago , so this is her weekend. :)

Your wife only sees you one weekend in six years SaD :lol:

That's like something MäxX would post :clap:

[EDIT]
Originally Posted by MäxX himself
I apologize for any fatal syntax and grammatical errors, I swear that this was not my intention, ähm an intention without an intention, an unintentionally intention so to say....

You guys are funny :lol:

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
:lol:

Just added the review for Slaughter's Emeka :rockon:

[EDIT] And I'm now taking bets on MäxX forgetting the poll in the next review :lol:

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
SaD I was just looking at the list of reviews and you've added the score. If more than one person gives a score what're you gonna' do? ;)

[EDIT] although maybe the poll gives an indication(?)

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Hey Klas
Thx for the great Review:)

Why are there no teamskins?

-Since they hacked into the Tournament they´re not officially allowed to enter Teamgames (or any other Gametypes:lol: ) and didn´t bring colored Suits with them.

-I was lazy.

Choose what you like best:lol:

No seriously i don´t know...expect the TC´s soon:)

Starry Might

bFemale=True
TheSlaughter said:
Hey Klas
Thx for the great Review:)

Why are there no teamskins?

-Since they hacked into the Tournament they´re not officially allowed to enter Teamgames (or any other Gametypes:lol: ) and didn´t bring colored Suits with them.

-I was lazy.

Choose what you like best:lol:
Oh. :hmm: (;) -V)

TheSlaughter said:
No seriously i don´t know...expect the TC´s soon:)
:eek: Awesome! :2thumb:

P.S. - Have you updated the Desert Falcon Unit yet?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Cool, Slaughter but do you really wanna' give yourself more work? ;) I still use them anyway albeit getting confused in CTF :lol:

Then again, if you're willing to do it there's no complaints from me :D

Starry Might

bFemale=True
I love the "Release-Queue" topic, SaD. :D

I'm gonna snag "Caige" as soon as he's mirrored (no need for me to wait clean 'till the 14th :lol:). I'd like to review him, but since I'm the one who wrote his Bio, would that be a conflict of interest?